All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:36 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

So, once again, I'm looking for new role plays. I don't really mind what, I don't mind who. I just want to write. If you've got a plot you want to try, send me a PM here in the comments, a PM in chat, or just a PM in general. Or, if you've got an interest check you want others to see, and haven't had much luck getting people to your page, just post it here! I'll take a look! (Of course, it must be from the Beta section).

For me, anything really goes, I can play as either male or female and do any pairing, MxM, FxF, MxF, so if you're up for it, so am I! Please, feel free to ask any questions, I'll try my hardest to answer them.

Honestly, I don't have much for plot ideas, though there are a FEW that I have. Some are from RPs that have dropped, others just are thrown together, and some are still in development, so please bear with me!

1. Searching For the Wolf's Red Rose
Somewhat of a modern take on Little Red Riding Hood. I had an original RP for this, but the person whom I was writing with suddenly dropped out on me, so I was left hanging. I have two characters, one is, of course, Red, the other is her twin brother, whom ironically is the Hunter of the story. Now, don't get me wrong. We can have more than one hunter!!! But what is also needed is the Wolf (for this it is either a werewolf or a human with the persona of a 'wolf' if you catch my drift. Loan shark, Mafia, you name it.) The plot is that Roselinann Zwiefelhofer's (Red) father died (he was actually murdered) in a most questionable way. How this happens, of course, depends on choices we make if you want to choose this RP.

Here is the original if you'd like to take a read: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49237

2. 神々から、死すべきへ: Kamigami kara, Shisubeki e
This particular RP is a bit complicated. It's based around the Celestial Spirits of Chinese/Japanese lore and other such creatures. It can either be a group, or a 1x1, as I have five characters created for this one. There is no set plot, though the original was where a girl from a world of Gods gets sent to the living realm due to something she'd done (not very good either), as this was her punishment for her "crime". There she learns of the human world and finds out first hand of the interactions between gods and humans in this strange but familiar place. As for where she was from, it was simply a reflection of the living realm, but with one big difference. No God had dared to speak or contact a human directly. There is a rift between them in her world, but not this one. However, we don't have to follow this plot, and YC doesn't have to be female. MC's are Byakko, Seiryuu, Genbu, Suzaku, and Kohryuu (in two separate bodies).

Here is the original if you'd like to take a read: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=50848

3. Fire, Flames, and Fury
(The title varies depending on the character I use)
This one is a fantasy world colliding with that of a normal world, where magic is just a myth, and fantasy is just that. Fiction. MC is of the Elvish race, having been in a war for many a century in the world he'd called home. It seemed to be a different world entirely, but that was not the case. In fact, the very same world that YC is from once used to be inhabited by all sorts of creatures, ranging from dragons to mermaids, goblins, and trolls. But those races were thought to have died out during a war that happened a long time ago, one that was written off as a legend. A myth. MC was in that war, but something happened to wipe all existence of his race out. Now the age of humans had come and for good reason. It is 2017, in a city close to home. Out in the country, an area that was warned off as chemically damaging was known to exist, as a strange miasma lay low over the ground. This was all that was left of that war, so long ago. YC finds MC after he falls through a rift in time, and strange things start happening when they make contact. Is magic really a myth? Or are those story books and fairy tales reality?

Here is a link to the original if you'd like to take a read: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=49883
(I have several characters for this one, so it doesn't always have to be the fire elf I use as my starter)

4. 美女と野獣 Bijotoyajū
This particular RP is a twist on the Beauty and the Beast story. Instead of France, it is based in Hoshinoya-ryokan, of Kyoto, Japan. MC is Kemono Tsubasa, a Crow Tengu who lives in an inn made for Yokai. He thinks that he is cursed to this life, but much to his unknowing, he has always been like this. It was his mind and memories that were cursed, as well as being tied to the land, unable to leave. Like the original, for him to break the curse (which was given to him because of his rash attitude and inability to love others with all his heart), he must find someone to love, and someone to love him back. The original of the RP was a MxM, whereas the 'Beauty' was more of the masculine type, and my 'Beast' was somewhat of a feminine type. However, personality wise, Kemono is just as harsh and cruel as the original Beast.

To read the original, click here: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=49751

I have others, but those are the most fleshed out for now.

Now then, a few things with me when it comes to Role Play:
1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE ONE LINERS! DO NOT GIVE ME ONE MEASLY LINE! IF YOU DO, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP THE ROLE PLAY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! (I will, however, give you one chance, and ask to edit and add more, but if you do not comply, I'll drop the RP.)
2. However, I will accept one paragraph, as long as it's decently sized.
3. Please tell me if you get bored. I hate being left hanging. Also, if you'll be gone for some time, tell me that too. I know we all have a life to live, so I will understand. The same goes for me. If I'm going to be gone for a bit, I will let you know.
4. On that note, contribute, please! It's your roleplay too, so you should also help move it along.
5. Another thing I get annoyed with is the 'cliche character'. Please try to use your imagination when creating your characters. It doesn't even have to be big. Maybe your character has a stuffed toy fetish or loves to eat pickles with ketchup. Just something unique that makes your character your own.
6. If you're a beginner in the role playing world, I am more than willing enough to help you along, and teach you things here and there. But don't just expect me to hand everything to you, I'm trying to help you learn, and if you think being handed all the answers will make you better, you're sorely mistaken.
7. I don't mind if you God mod, but keep it to a minimum. (And try to ask me beforehand.)
8. Speaking of things I hate, (if we end up doing a male on male role play) I will never, ever, EVER roleplay a male pregnancy RP, so don't even bother asking.
9. I will, however, do cross dressing and twincest. (However, it has to either be MxM or FxF for twins) Like I always say, "Twincest is the best."
10. Lastly, try to have fun! No role play succeeds unless both people, or the group, is having fun.

For the topics I have in mind, well, not all of them are concrete and set in stone, but I have a few ideas. The genres are as follows:
♔ Fairy Tales (whether a self-created one, an original, or a twist on an original)
♚ Drama (With lots of conflicts and emotional happenings)
♕ Fantasy (With strange or otherworldly settings, and creatures not often found in the real world)
♛ Suspense/Thriller/Horror/Gore/Psychological (Any and all of the above. Filled with fear, and often having a little to a lot of harm, blood, and painful settings and plots. Some might even involve that with the mind, not always bodily harm)
♖ Historical Fiction (Like the name says, a plot at some point in the past. Where and when depends on the plot)
♜ Magical Realism (Where magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment)
♗ Sci-Fi/Futuristic (Mechas, robots, flying cars, homes out in space, and the future. What could be more fun than that?)
♝ Mythology/Mythopoeia (Legend or traditional, based in part on historical events, revealing human behavior and natural phenomena by its symbolism; often pertaining to the actions of the gods. OR where characters from religious mythology, traditional myths, folklores, and history are recast into a re-imagined realm)
♘ Creatures of the Night (Vampires, werewolves, ghouls, you name it. If it isn't human, lurks in the night (or day) then this is the one for you)
♞ Other (Mafia, School: High School, College, FanFiction (based off a TV series, book, anime or manga), etc.)

-Got any others that aren't listed? Let me know!

So, to add to the list, I love doing anything pertaining to anime, though for most of them I play as my own characters. Only for a select few can I play as a Canon character, if I feel a strong connection to them, and could see myself being them in the real world.

Anime I'd love to try role playing are as follows (it's a long list, I'm sorry):

✰1. InuYasha
✰2. Pokemon
3. Blue Exorcist
✰4. Darker Than Black
✰5. Legend of Korra
6. Avatar: The Last Airbender
7. A Certain Magical Index
8. Amnesia
9. Black Butler
10. Attack on Titan
11. Blood Lad
✰12. D.Grey-man
13. Deadman Wonderland
✰14. Persona 3 or 4 (or maybe our own!)
15. Dangan Ronpa
16. DRAMAtical Murder
17. Baka and Test
18. Durarara!! (I really want to do an MC x Izaya)
✰19. Fairy Tail (OCxOC, OCxCC)
20. Naruto
21. Bleach
22. Fruits Basket
✰23. Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
24. Haganai
25. Is This a Zombie?
26. K: Project
27. Karneval
28. Magi
✰29. Noragami
✰30. Soul Eater
31. Nura: Rise of the Youkai Clan
32. Shiki
33. Sword Art Online
34. Vampire Knight
✰35. Tokyo Ghoul
36. Free: Iwatobi Swim Club
37. Uta No Prince Sama
✰38. Re:ZERO
✰39. Gintama
✰40. Yokai Watch

✰ are indicated as to one's I want to do more than others.

If there is one on there that you want to know about, please ask. Also, if there is one that you don't see on there, once again, go ahead and ask. I'll answer any question you have for me. Most I'm okay with OCxOC or OCxCC. I don't really do CCxCC.

And, I know these really aren't considered 'anime' but still would be interested in trying a role play for them:

✰1. Vocaloid
2. Final Fantasy 7 (either the original with Cloud or Crisis Core with Zack Fair. Or we could do our own thing)
3. Harry Potter

And beyond that point if you have anything else, even not anime wise you want to try, please tell me! I'd love role playing with you!

Truly looking forward to hearing back!

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have one we were doing? If you like to do it or another we can. The link for our old rp is

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace