All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Assassin's guild
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Many would believe that a guild of assassin's are a thing of the past or even if fantasy, surely a whole group devoted to the death of the follow man could exist now a days, or even have every existed in the first place. Well to those people, I would have to tell them they are wrong, of course followed by a bullet to the head, you can never be to careful to who you tell such things. Oh, that's right I'm here to tell you more about such a guild, am I right?... Ahhh good good, now shall I begin?

There is a old saying, or at least I would like to think it's old, as long as there are at least ten people on this planet, someone will want someone dead. It's our job to do the killing for the weak willed, most of those under our employment are good at what they do, most will kill there targets and no one will know they were there. We do have one or two who would rather watch the targets life slowly leave from there eyes. They of course are a bit more, how do I put this nicely... I guess you would call them unhinged, hell we have one man who is more or less a hulk, can take a hell a lot of bullets and still keep going.
As for way you are here? Well isn't it clear, you are to be the next batch of highly trained assassins for hire, we have watched you closely for some time. Some of you have a background that helps you in this kind of work, which is a plus, and the others just seem to a natural at it as well. Never the less, welcome to the guild my friends.
Just one last thing, if you ever tell anyone about the guild, I will personally put a bullet between your eyes, along with the people you tell and even those who you loved, just incase you talked to them. Have a good day!

So, for this rp I was thinking a good sized group, or one on one. I have two ideas, one would that we go through training then some jobs before, something big. The second idea is that training is done, we are taking on jobs, then a job comes up for a group, the group takes it and well things go wrong of course. Any kind of weapon is allowed here, snipers to clubs. I hope to see your work, just, well not you. Please Pm me or comment below if you want to join.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Assassin's guild
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yeah, I'd have to say that I'm interested. Pretty sure you had me at assassin's guild.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace