All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Women's Prison
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:53 am 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey guys! So as you couldn't tell by the name of this thread, I want to do a rp about a women's prison, so if you have seen OITNB and/or Wentworth, then cool but if not, that's fine. This can be either group or 1x1, it all depends on how much attention this gets!

I don't really have a plot about this yet, but I figured it would kinda follow along the lines of the show a bit...? I want someone's character to be new, I'll only have 2 people be new if there is enough people interested in this, if not then only 1 persons character can be new. This will definitely be a sandbox type thing, so if you want a specific thing to happen then it can, you might just have to clear it with me first though. We'll get to that kind of stuff if this gets enough interest. Please comment below if you are interested in doing this!!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace