All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:51 am 

OK, this looks bad.

Blog: View Blog (11)

The 'Soggy Seagull' Tavern has a board set up next to the front door. If you can look past the blood stains, you will see, pinned to the board by a dagger, a scrap of paper with this scribbled on it:

SKYSAYLORS WANTID.

AIR SHIP AT DOCK 15 LEEVIN WEND WID THERSDAY TO DELIVER FOOD OUT TO AYLAND COLONEES.

LOOKING FOR:

ENJINEAR
SHIP COOK
NAVIGATOR
PERSON WHO NOWS HOW TO FIRE A CANNON
CABIN BOY/GURL
OTHER CREW MEMBERS

IF INTRESTED GO TO DOCK 15 AND ASK FOR CAPTIN IRA ON THE SHIP "CLOUDRACER"

Hi everyone, this is my first interest check! I'm looking to run a roleplay which takes place on a skyship (imagine a cross between a pirate ship and an airship and that's the kind of thing I am talking about)

My plan is: I captain the ship, gather a crew, fly over the sea to the island colonies and deliver the food in the cargo hold. Simple, right?

Of course it isn't. Or this wouldn't be very interesting would it?

Yes, this is a steampunky, pirate-y world, so feel free to dress your characters appropriately. We'll be starting our adventure in the mainland docks of the great city of Caidith and from there where we go is based on the Captain's orders! (I have a vague idea of what will happen, but I'm willing for people to chip in with ideas! You will be getting more info about the world in the OOC)

Requirements:
Numbers: I'm looking for a crew of about 3 to start this, but I can adapt if more are interested!

Posting: I'm setting a 'once every two weeks' posting policy for this one. I tend to get blocked if I feel pressured to write every week, but, if we all feel inspired, we can post more often.

Characters: Probably human, but I'm willing to be persaded otherwise. Steam powered limbs, animatronics and goggles are always exciting, as are alchemists, swashbucklers and adventurers!

If you haven't already picked up on it, I'm a bit silly. So hopefully we can all have a lot of fun with this!

Beta posting rules apply.

I look forward to hearing from you!

ARRRR! <- that was meant to be a pirate impression... I'll see myself out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'd be interested in signing onto this! I tend to post more regularly than once every few weeks but also LESS regularly than once every few hours, when the lightning strikes it strikes, chu'know? I'm very comfortable with that kind of a pace, too, whatever works for you.

SO! If you'll have me, cap'n, I'll get to work on a character application or else just tell you the posting my character will apply for and await adventure amidst the clouds!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace