All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HP Marauders Era AU
View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:11 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I'm looking for at least 3 interested partners to do a group Harry Potter Marauders Era Adventure RP.

Bellow are the rules, the plot and some information to see if you'd be interested. There is a lot more for the OOC if I get enough interest I'll make the OOC for everyone to read the full details.

RULES

Posting:
      * All Beta rules apply
      * Be patient with each other this is a slow pace RP - expect a 1-3 week wait time between my posts
      * I will be using PMs to distribute private details about your individual quests
    Character:
      * You must have ONE Original Character if you wish to take on a Canon character.
      * Max of 3 characters per player (as of right now)
        Posible combinations:
          * OC | Canon | Canon
          * OC | OC | OC
          * OC | Canon | OC
          * OC | OC | Canon
      * If you want a second canon you will have to wait until either everyone has said no to having a canon character or they have all chosen their first canon character to make it fair for everyone to have a chance to have the canon character they want, if they want one.
      * The youngest age your character can be is 11
      * You can choose whatever house you want I don't care. Even if everyone is Gryffindor it won't affect the game.
      * Adult characters are allowed and welcomed. They must however be connected to Hogwarts either as Caretaker, Professor or Groundskeeper, ext.
    Other:
      * Have fun!!!!!!!
      * Have fun!!!!!
      * And Have fun!!!

PLOT and INFORMATION

The year is: 1976, and the starting point will be September 1st The Welcome Feast.

This is going to be a semi-sandbox style game in that there will be a main plot adventure running through the game, but there will be separate goals and adventures for players to have fun and explore their own little adventures.

Each character will get a quest that they can aim to complete. These quests will be tailored to each character. What I do ask is that when you create your character you give me their 'goal in life' or 'what their deepest desires are'.

There are secrets that are hidden in each house for you all to uncover!

There is a main adventure to the game. Which you will discover as the game progresses!!!!

This is AU so there will be deviation from original cannon and the main plot will involve the Dark Lord, but not in the same way the original story did. I want to mention again that this is Marauder Era, there is no Harry Potter and there is no prophecy in this game.

Beyond all that you are welcome to roam around Hogwarts, attend classes (if you want that sort of thing) or just interact with each other. When you complete your personal quest there will be gains in the form of magic you can use in the main game (new spells and such). There will be a spell list for you to choose from that you can use in the game.

Characters that are mandatory for the game but can be NPC: Albus Dumbledore | Minerva McGonagall | Filius Flitwick | Pomona Sprout | Horace Slughorn. All other characters in Canon are not necessary for this game and can be replaced as needed/wanted/desired.

You may either just express interest or express interest in a canon character/position on staff ext.

INTEREST and RESERVATIONS

Interest:
      *Fain
      *SunkenTreasure
      *Nizrindane
      *Hawkes
    Canon's Reserved:
      * Severus Snape - Fain

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: HP Marauders Era AU
View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:22 am 

OK, this looks bad.

Blog: View Blog (11)

RP around Hogwarts? I'm definitely interested! Sign me up :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 am 

Awesome!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A Harry Potter RP? With you? Let me in!

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:03 pm 

excellent with the two of you on board we can definitely get this going! XD I'll set up the OOC this week @SunkenTreasure and @Nizrindane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well I'm looking for an adventure to cut my teeth on and Fain has promised to hold my hand at the beginning. I'm interested. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:41 am 

Awesome! That makes three. Perfect number to start. I've got a part of the OOC done, the rest should be tied up today so I'll be posting that up at some point!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:10 pm 

OOC is up @SunkenTreasure @Nizrindane @Hawkes Link: Harry Potter AU: Hogwarts Adventure