All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

So, first things first, I noticed that my RP's died down one by one for this or that reason, and while I do like the fast paced but also fast cooling RP's , I do need something that burns low flame but keeps for long.

So with this said: I dont mind the reply time. it could be 1-4 weeks / per reply. What I want is something steady and constant flowing. We can discuss it and set a satisfactory time amount

I am fine with Beta/Alpha standards and prefer quality over quantity. On average I myself can post roughly 1x a week at Alpha quality at the moment. But I'm rather willing to wait longer and pull through to make this RP a thing for years to come.

With that said, lets go to the juicy topic.

I'm an omnivore in reading and RP, which is both easy and difficult to satisfy.
Easy, because I would play almost anything,
difficult , because I have a craving for something 'Not standard'.

I dont mind playing both male or female , though i am 70/30 Female/Male preferrence.
Just a few suggestions of topics I like include:

Action, Martial arts,
Asian, Wuxia, Xianxia ( if you know sites like novelupdates, gravitytales or wuxiaworld you might know what I mean)
Fantasy, High-Fantasy (Elves, Dark Elves, Dragons, but not limited to it)
MMORPG /RPG, Sci-fi, Virtual worlds (The ultimate 'father' of this addiction was Tad Williams with Otherland)

All in all thats said, since I have so many interests, what is important to me is that we create something original on basis of the interests, so please dont message me with

"Ok lets play a kidnapped princess by a dragon (insert variable X here ) and the knight (insert variable Y here) saves her.."

no i dont have anything against that setting tbh. But its not for me. Its a NO.

Something I would be intrigued to play would be :

"Lets play how a Dragon got kidnapped by a princess. Actually the princess is a poison master who reincarnated from another world after the original princess died by the hand of the dragon. And the dark elf knight tries to kidnap back the dragon that is now enslaved by the princess. "

Something like this would be a start, worth to develop further.
So, I will not limit myself and you to the Ideas and genre, I want to see what you guys want to play. And how we can make that 'original'. Just PM me with an Idea.

Peace and out for now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

my Otherworlds Stories would be right up your ally. Have you heard of them?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:55 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I'd be interested in discussing your ideas, I'm a very slow poster just to let you know sometimes it can take me up to a month to post. So if you are ok with very very slow I'd be open to plotting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

still could manage one or two more if anyone is interested... ^^