All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:57 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This is basically a restart
the reason is basically because people kept falling out of the first attempt and the idea is not really meant for so many character deaths
so second attempt ^^

The "plot":
basically it is about a bunch of kids with supernatural powers that go to a normal high school and encounter all kinds of trouble.

Imagine a world like ours where a part of the population has supernatural powers. These people usually hide and go to normal high schools, but there is danger approaching. To start everyone can only have two characters: one "hero" and one "villian". I only have the general lines of the plot prepared so much is open for discussion or see where it goes.

The main stage is a normal high school in a normal country in a normal world. It is wellknown that some people happen to have some kind of supernatural power. Can you imagine how the world would react to those people? Yeah so that is why most choose to keep their power a secret. More or less that is. Everyone has their own reasons for doing so. For a normal life there should be a normal school. Our "heroes" go to school and pose as normal students. Whether or not they are all in the same class or even know each other before we start can be discussed here. We would all have 1 hero character (maybe we can add more later on in the story but we should start with one). We would also have one "villain" character each. (this may also change later but for now keep it with one). Your character may be male or female or anything in between as long as they can look like normal humans. Keep it as one basic supernatural power, so no flying and controlling fire and telekinesis and and and. The beginning is pretty much planned out already and we can roll from there.

I call them hero and villain but...
I am not talking about these in the stereotype matter. Everytime I use the term hero or villains, it is just for the sake of convenience. With hero I mean our main character which attends to the school and on which the main focus lies. They do not know the "villains" beforehand. And are kind of forced to work together to defend against them. Your "hero" doesn't have to love justice and whatever. It really just means your main character.
With villain I mean those that stir up trouble in the peaceful lives of our heroes and probably to the entire world. In the beginning we won't really focus a lot on them, more like in the beginning they do not appear at all. Only later on they could get some more attention as our heroes find out more about why these people are doing what they do. The villains work together although our heroes don't know that in the beginning.
I know this explanantion is a bit weird but as long as you get the gist of it then it's fine.

other stuffs:
post frequency: about once a week or faster. Tell us if you will be away for a while or want to step out, we could work something out.
we will have a posting order
you need two characters one hero and one villain. The villains won't appear much in the beginning since the story focuses on the heroes. Some villains could potentially cross over to the good side if the character and the story allows it, but the socalled heroes don't have this privilege.

here is the Character Sheet already. Pm it to me after you have filled it in. I want to make sure that no power is to overpowered or the weakness is too weak, also no double powers, too many antisocial people etc. In other words I may have something to critique about it

form (you have to fill out everything):
Name
Personality
Appearance
Supernatural powers
Weakness
Hero/Villian
Other

Participants:
-Chemical Lady (me)
-Asterous
-Dawn ✭ Quixotic
-

Open positions:
ONE open! first come first serve!

once we are with four people (including me) I will post the ooc
feel free to ask questions here or pm me

(I could use some help with the title XD)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace