All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm 31 years old and this story...well, there are multiple stories merged into one, but they're all over 15 years old. So explaining everything in one post is not an option.

You might be wondering why there are so many genre tags. Well, all of those genres are in my RPG in some fashion. I'm gonna try to keep this short and simple, so if you are even mildly interested, just PM me for the unabridged 3-book series-long description. Nah, I'm kidding, it wont be that bad.

YOU - the player - your consciousness, memories, experiences UP UNTIL THIS POINT - are transported to another dimension/universe/world/realm/plane of existence, whatever you wanna call it. Except you are in the body of another character. You can hear and feel the other character's mind and personality, but you control the body. So if you meet a short bearded man with a pickaxe, and he looks like a dwarf, you might assume he's a dwarf, if you've played any DnD or watched any fantasy movies in real life. However, if that dwarf type creature is actually something else, the person sitting passenger with you (IE me), may choose to correct your assumption, or he/she may let you believe what you wanna believe.

So let me know if you're interested. PM's preferred.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace