All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sidios
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 pm 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sidios was a planet known for it's beauty, but when the evil Thidami invaded all was thought to be lost. The Thidami slaughtered most if not all of the Chillian race and sent all of the other races underground. The Chillian race was like nobility and closely guarded the Goddess, known as the Zuzuzaine, who was said to have lived in a castle known as the Fleitabloa. The room where the Zuzuziane supposedly lived was impenetrable and only those with the "key" could enter.

A hundred years after the invasion, there are only a few Chillians left, but all of them were raised in secluded areas an taught how to fight, meaning they are all children, seeing as Chillians live for about 3000 years. Many of the creatures of Sidios are fed up and want their planet back, but are there enough, who want to fight back, to do it.

I have more to put down, such as which creatures there are and what they look like. I have no idea what kind of characters I need, because I never did an rp like this before, so if anyone wants to join please tell me what kind of characters I need.

Also, this is something I wanted to do for a long time and never gotten around to it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Sidios
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 am 

im interested. if you need help worldbuilding, im good at that too.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

I could use some help world building. I have the types of creatures all planned out, but not the world itself.

It froze, burnt to the ground, and then froze again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:09 am 

ok i will pm you