All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LF: RP Partner(s)!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello there! I am Muted Goat but you can call me Goat, mute, Ace.... actually you know what call me whatever.

If I look VAGUELY familiar it is because I was here a long time ago but kind of fell off the face of the earth. Things happened and i basically couldnt even handle my real life, let alone rp. Apologies to anyone I left hanging, I know how much that sucks. But I really hope you do not hold that against me and give me another chance! I promise I'll at least give a heads up if I dissappear.

OKAY!! Now that that's covered I'd like to jump into an rp! List of themes I like:
~Harry Potter: I absolutly LOVE hp. I know I started in one way back when and was SUPER excited for it. Would love to do something like that again. It was a completely original rp, everyone was OC and we were starting year one. I'd prefer to maybe start year five or six as I prefer to rp older kids. Also if you are reading this and you were one of the ones I had started with way back when, I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY but I'd love to rp with you again ;) But yeah I only play as OC but I'll play any era, Marauders, golden trio, or next gen

~Werewolf. UGH! anything werewolf. I prefer quad wolves honestly but I am so willing to do bipeds.

~Dragons: I'd love to do an Academy type with dragons. Where we each have a dragon.

~This one's different. If you've ever seen or read golden compass, something like that where we each have a spirit animal. Not based in that world though, I don't know enough about that world to rp it. Maybe an Academy type

~I started this rp.forever ago about a Princess who journeys with a Robin hood type character and together they attempt to take down the tyranny of the princess sister, and a little romance blossoms on the way. TWIST? FxF The Robin hood character is female. I've always wanted to do this type of rp. Please say yes

~I love fantasy so maybe something in a fantasy world?

~Real world: I wouldn't mind doing real world as long as it's something I'm 100% interested in. I'd totally be interested in some FxF romance. Highschool - College age. I have one idea for this. Let me know if you are interested.

Please please PLEASE let me know if any of these strikes your fancy.

Lots of Love
MutedGoat
XX

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: LF: RP Partner(s)!!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am interested in dragon academy one and spirit animal academy one.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:10 am 

I'd be interested in the princess/robin hood, r a werewolf. I would also be willing to do the dragon academy one. Also up for a fun fantasy rp.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Mood: Interested
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
Current Character: N/A
Checking Out: N/A

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:29 pm 

Always Looking For RP Partners

I would love to help you with the princess an robin hood rp

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk