All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Blog: View Blog (0)

So you will be able to play a dragon and/or a viking. If you'd rather a dragon then you can pick one from the series or create a new one as long as they aren't too op. For the vikings you can be one from berk or from another clan. I'd prefer that if you want to play a canon character who has a dragon, that you either play both the viking and the dragon or have someone who would like to play your dragon. If there's anyone who would like to give this a try feel free to pm me or post here, I'd love to hear ideas.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:23 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

you already know that I'm intrested in this type of role play so you can count me in. =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 pm 

I would be interested in playing a dragon.

"I have Been many things, if you find me ignorant, enlighten me." ~Raziel

"No law, no code of conduct. You point me in the right direction, you get the hell out of my way." Logan 'Wolverine'

"I will not applaud your cleaver blasphemy. the Sarafan were saviors, defending Nosgoth from the corruption we represent. My eyes are open, Kain. I find no nobility in the un-life you rudely forced on my unwilling corpse!" ~Raziel

My Characters: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51891&p=386362#p386362

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

Sweet. If we can get a couple more players I'll see up the rp.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:11 am 

I'm interested! I literally just watched the movie on my laptop for the umpteenth time and was very pleasantly surprised to see this!

roleplay with me .__.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:29 pm 

Sweet. I'll fire up an ooc page up asap

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Eyyy I'm in, are we allowed to control both our viking and dragon as a duo or must they be separate entities like, my viking is thier own person but their dragon must be controlled by someone else?

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:11 pm 

If you're doing a viking and a dragon i would like you to do them together. Though if you have someone to play your reason that's fine too, I'd just have to put you after each other in the posting order

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:14 pm 

If you're doing a viking and a dragon i would like you to do them together. Though if you have someone to play your reason that's fine too, I'd just have to put you after each other in the posting order

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Okay, a duo it is.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm 

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long but I got the ooc page up!

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51934&p=387031#p387031

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:37 am 

Hey guys, need a few more cs in the ooc page before I make the rp.