All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The ships had landed in the night, silent, stealing into the atmosphere and down upon the world without a sound. Mankind had never seen it coming: had never seen the end-times like this, a massive fleet of metal and light, from unknown origins and with unknown purpose. Unknown, that was, until contact was finally initiated...

Humans had squandered the Earth, crushed their planet under their greed and selfishness, destroying and pillaging their very life-source. That was no longer acceptable- the damage would be stopped, through force if necessary.

Being a primitive creature, man has never learned when to back down from a fight, especially one it cannot win.  This was just another battle to be lost.

After no time at all, the world shut down.  It was child's play: human governments were weak, their countries feeble.  There was no real struggle; nothing that couldn't be eliminated with little effort.  But while humans themselves were destructive, foolish beings, perhaps they could still serve a purpose.  They were hardy creatures, after all, and while very stupid, weren't quite as mentally incapable as first thought.  They could be useful, and the Talyn would make them so.

The ships in the sky became part of the natural order of things- they weren't going anywhere.  Few humans who had seen the inside of a Talyn ship came back to tell of it.  People made up their own ideas of what went on in the floating vessels: experiments, human labor camps, relocation and colonization processes;

even paradise was a suggestion, albeit far-fetched.

For the most part, people lived in fear, wondering their future in a world where they were no longer needed.  No longer alone.

My Charecter

Attachment:
1818145ad4c02335a9589e5665739825.jpg
1818145ad4c02335a9589e5665739825.jpg [ 16.39 KiB | Viewed 13909 times ]

Name:Jaxon
Fourth son of the Taylon king sent to Earth as there new ruler. He is cold and distant to those around him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:57 pm 

I AM DOWN FOR THIS IDEA.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:00 pm 

Need a couple more people to make this a good group Rp

Roles available:
Talyn Guards
Jaxon will have one or two personal guards as well
Talyn Settlers

We also need some humans.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:01 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'd be cool with taking on a stubborn/hard headed human.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm 

Awsome, they are always fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:39 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

I'm game to be a human too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:32 pm 

Now that we have a few interested users, does anyone have questions that they would like addressed?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 pm 

Ok, I would like to get this going. So those that have expressed interest please put your Charecters up and I will move this to be an ooc afterwards.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 pm 

Do you have a character sheet you want filled out?

Also, as characters get filled out, you could make the OOC and have them placed there. That way it would all be together in one place and would save having to post twice, or move stuff.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:59 pm 

Never thought of doing a separate Ooc, its a good idea though. As for charecter Sheets I am really flexible. I am good as long as I have the characters name, age, and a bit of a bio. However feel free to give any other information you wish.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:05 am 

Coolio, just link the OOC here when it's made and than characters, plot discussion, etc, can be put there.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:09 am 

Ok, I will do that up in the morning as I have to head off now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 am 

Role play Ooc

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51910

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 pm 

Still open, If you are interested but have questions you want to ask before you decide to join feel free to message me.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:49 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I'm interested in joining. I noticed some of the recent joiners went as humans. Are there any spots that need to be filled?? I'm up to play anything, so if there's a spot that needs to filled I'm up for the challenge! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:42 pm 

Yue wrote:
I'm interested in joining. I noticed some of the recent joiners went as humans. Are there any spots that need to be filled?? I'm up to play anything, so if there's a spot that needs to filled I'm up for the challenge! :D

Hi, this ended up not getting off the ground yet, so feel free to make whatever charecter race you want. It really does need Talyn and humans to work well so it gets both sides. If tou can not really choose then feel free to double as both human and Talyn.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

I don't mind doing double. Might be fun!
I'll try and have character sheets posted in the OOC sometimes tomorrow. Thank you!!

I noticed that for your character you didn't have an age. How old can Talyns be?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 pm 

He will have an age, I just have not decided exactly how old he will be as his race will age different then humans. So you can use a higher age then there appearance so young adult will start around 70 human years.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Okay sweet! Thank you :D I'll start working on my characters soon and have it posted!
Hopefully our recent activity will draw some more attention and we'll get more people! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:19 pm 

That would be awesome, I would love to play it out. Did you have a Talyn role you would want?