All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, now that I've been doing more in the Beta section lately, I thought I should post an interest check thread here as well. I hope to find more people to rp with here, as I'm on every day and would like more stories to work on.

Pairings I've so far thought of and liked: [Some with plot ideas and some I intend to work out completely with anyone interested]:

Vigilante [probably with supernatural abilities.] X Rescued Crime Victim

Genetic Experiment X Scientist’s Kid

Best Friends

Prince/Princess X Commoner

Princess X Rebel

Escaped Experiment X Normal Person

Genetic Experiments [I really like these ones and have a whole universe for a specific group of them. Alternate universes of these characters are always welcome. These may also work with the scientist's kid and normal person pairings as well.]

Time Traveler X Normal Person

Time Travelers [Maybe from different times? That'd be interesting.]

Popular Student X Nerd

Nerd X Nerd

Supernatural X Normal

Supernatural X Supernatural

Katniss X Gale [From the Hunger Games]

New Kid/Exchange Student X Local Student

Witch X Wizard {Harry Potter universe or otherwise}

Witch/Wizard X Normal

Disguised Female Soldier X Captured Enemy [Or the reverse of this.]

Kidnapping victim x One of the Kidnappers

Slave X Owner's child

Runaways

Primitive Tribe Outcasts

Adopted or Foster Siblings

People/Rebels in some kind of Dystopia

People colonizing a new planet

People living in space

More will likely be added as I think of them and I am also open for most any ideas anyone could suggest, I’ll try rping pretty much anything. Message me with any ideas, or even if you want to rp but have no ideas, I'm sure I could think up more things.

Exceptions to this are:

Psychologically damaged characters: This applies both to my characters and those I rp with, I had a pretty unpleasant experience with this in a past RP. Things will obviously affect characters, so by this I mean extreme psychological issues.

Rape: Either in character histories or within threads, I’m just not alright with it. Attempted rape can be used for conflict, though.

Lying characters: This just bothers me, it makes rps harder to follow and more upsetting. Another thing as result of that previous bad experience, at the very least I'd like to be told Out Of Character what is going on.

Promiscuous characters: My characters for the most part won’t be okay with this.

Characters with obvious/strange tattoos and/or piercings: Another thing my characters generally are not attracted to. This meaning things like giant tattoos or strange piercings or either of those on someone's face.

MxM or FxF pairings: While I support them, I’m awful at rping them and therefore ask that they be side characters if involved in rp at all.

I also generally do not do horror, though fighting and gore within other stories doesn't bother me.

So, if you're interested in any of these or have any other ideas for rp's then either reply here or message me, I'll be happy to hear from you. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:25 pm 

Hi, just found your thread. I would be interested in setting something up with you if you are still looking.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:18 am 

What gender role are you most comfortable playing in?

roleplay with me .__.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:06 pm 

I can do both; I am a girl, though not very girly, but most of my existing characters are guys.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

Wizard/Witch in da house

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 pm 

Ageca wrote:
Wizard/Witch in da house

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Alright, PM me and we can talk about plot stuff.
I warn you I may be a little slow though for the next two to three weeks, I am in college and finals are fast approaching!