All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:41 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Idea #1:

Star Wars.

This particular post will be short and to the point; watch the attached link, it is the beginning of the story line. Then PM me if interested in fleshing this out. I have made it generic enough for us to modify to our heart's content ... but the RP can't start without the iconic introduction. !Gwah

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AKaA8RFiOW9Uim58u6_D

Idea #2:

Angels.

I wanted to know what you thought of an RP involving an angel, but in a semi realistic slice of life genre. I am thinking Michael Landon in Highway to Heaven type; we never see Jonathan look like an angel, there are hints.

I was thinking of folding that premise of my character being an angel into the "best friends" model. YC always knew there was something different about MC, and our characters always just clicked. But there always seemed to be situations mc avoided; standing before a mirror (because it would reflect mc's true form). Or things mc couldn't explain; how he could defeat other people, but only did so if absolutely necessary. Or once yc went over mc's house when I wasn't around and was perplexed there was absolutely nothing in the house (because Angels don't need those things), but when we were both there - it was decked out and furnished like a normal college bachelors pad.

Maybe yc has let these nagging feelings go, but they are starting to make her extremely curious about him.

Then on the other side of that is mc; mc knows all the things he can do as an angel (we don't have to bring any gods into the story) and that he is a good angel. But he is starting to break a rule, and his other companions know it. (Maybe his other companions or friends are other guys that just seem like good college mates, but are actually his angel compatriots). The rule mc is breaking is falling in love with yc, of having feelings beyond best friendship. Maybe mc was assigned to yc for protection and companionship, nothing more.

And then maybe in the story comes a point where mc has to ultimately decide for or against you. If mc says he loves yc and wants to be with her, he has to, forever, give up being an angel and learning the dynamics of living like a human. If he says no, then he stays an angel - but can never act upon his feelings for yc because he is not capable of doing so.

I really think that what I am proposing might make some good writing elements, plot twists, etc. It could be a mixture of both serious and comedy. And I'm not married to any of my ideas. If you think you'd have me as an RP partner, I'd love to explore ideas on this.

I know my requirements for an RP partner has been very 'generic', and I like it like that: every RPer is different.

PM me, I already have a character sheet for story #2. Thank you - Mio

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace