All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my thoughts jotted down on paper (or is it in forum?) anyways I or should I say the princess would like to welcome you to her kingdom of Athlesora, to which she also named. Though welcomed is not entirely the right word as she reveals that she is being threatened by a large and evil empire, and that she needs your help to save her life and the lives of everyone in the kingdom.

This is an always open group Role play that is going to be GM’d by me and co GM’d by Jdizzle, just so I have some help ;)

Rules:

No godmodding (unless its been previously discussed with the rper you are technically godmodding in which case please let me adn the moderators know… Though it’s far less of a hassle if it doesn't happen.

Characters hard capped at three, though i’m not saying you have to play three I just know some rper’s are more comfortable with more characters i’m perfectly happy if you have less.

Try to limit the power somewhat, i want you to be as powerful as you like but… I also want there to be actual tension and challenges that you have to overcome, gods are no fun, lol.

Try to get along and talk to one another, like discuss where you want characters to go and such.

On the subject of characters, they can be from anywhere and from almost any time period keep in mind that if your character has a gun that this is a fantasy anime and ammo is probably hard to get, but you can have cybernetic enhancements and such :P. The princess summoned you guys at random so don’t be afraid to be what you want to be.

Reply if you are interested and check out the OOC for the character sheet skeleton and a short story based in the lore of the world!

Again thanks for reading even if it didn’t suit your tastes.
OOC Link:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:25 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Hello! I am quite interested in this. As it is, I have a skeleton for a butch character. Would that be all right?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:40 pm 

Any type of character is welcome, as they can be summoned from anywhere :)! You can also make more if you want.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:27 am 

Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to posting my character, then. Do let me know when it is time to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:34 am 

You may post it as soon as you want! I'll tell jd to post his as well. Hopefully others show interest as well!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 am 

All right, thanks! Will post it by tonight then.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:17 am 

So oropherion would it be alright if when kerr is summoned she is given a powerful magical bow?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:08 pm 

Snakeoffestival wrote:
So oropherion would it be alright if when kerr is summoned she is given a powerful magical bow?

That would be more than all right haha. I think Kerr would love that!