Blog: View Blog (0)

Canon Roles:

Kota Fujiki

Tsubaki Amamiya

Alisa Illinichina Amiella

Johannes von Schicksal

Dr. Paylor Sakaki

=PLOT=

You were just an average kid, getting ready to celebrate New Years to ring in 2017. However, when the clock struck midnight? You and several other people vanished without a trace.

You would all wake up in the same place: Fenrir's Far East branch: Anagura.

You are soon told that it's not 2016 or even 2017 anymore...it's the year 2071...a post apocalyptic future is what you find yourself in....one where monsters known as Aragami roam the streets and have nearly driven humanity to extinction. Upon hearing your story, you are instructed that if you want to stay...you must become a God Eater yourself and join the First Unit comprised of Kota and Alisa currently.

OC Profile:

Name

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio/History

Sent this to Sneaky but I suppose it should be said publicly too so copy/paste tiem! Basically what you need to know is on the wiki and feel free to ask me any questions k?

God Arcs are the weapons of the God Eaters, when a person is chosen to be a God Eater they enter a room and have a device clamped over their wrist..that bonds the weapon to their body and is very painful process.

(You'll see the red bracelets on Kota in the article below k? That's the God Arc when it's not being wielded and is in storage mode I suppose.)

God Arcs can take the forms of bigass swords, warhammers or scythes..but feel free to get creative with your design!

http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Arc

http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Kota_Fujiki

http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Alisa_Il ... na_Amiella

Last edited by TehZach1993 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:19 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Pretty interested if I do say so myself, but I haven't heard of 'God Eater'. Still interested either way.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace