All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:31 am 

I'm back!!~

Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay so I had this idea pop into my head a little earlier tonight. It's a romance rp idea but it can also be more action and supernatural stuff. Basically I would be making a whole new character for this idea, it would involve my character, who is a girl and who ever decided to write this with me, their character, preferably male. We would both be working at a detective agency for the supernatural. Either we be partners or detective and secretary that tags along to help out. One has to be human and the other a supernatural being, we can make up a new species if we want to make it really interesting as well :D

So all in all, either as partners or detective and secretary would fall in love but also uncover a huge plot to destroy the human world as we all know it because some sort of big time monster or spirit wants to come out of the shadows and rule the world again. There would be times of danger and times of romance. And not everything would happen at once XD

So hit me up with a pm if anyone is interested~ <3 I really hope to find someone to rp with.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace