All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:23 pm 

I'm back!!~

Blog: View Blog (0)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

So I don't have anything concrete, but I would very much like to rp a story that has three genres in it. Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy.

I have a few characters just for this kind of story~ It'll be up to you (the partner) to choose which one they'd love to make a wounderful story with!~

Seras Kitsune: Fox spirit woman, looks like shes 16 but shes 2,000 years old. Shy and adamant about her beliefs and is the last of her kind. Has a dark past and barely talks about it unless she is close to you. Loves steak and strawberries, can control fire and be in a small fox form.

Anika Stormfogel: Bird spirit, has white and teal wings. Travels a lot and is super shy, loves pears and burgers most, can control wind and is relativly young. Only 50 years old which is like 20 in human years, Was sold as a slave when really young, not a bad past and eventually earned her freedom.

Anywho's I can give more information about my two babies if you are interested, but this is just the teaser~

I am 24 so we can do this with any rating.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Ok, my first rp. I would like to join

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:33 pm 

I would be interested in joining a roleplay with either one of those characters. Seras Kitsune sounds particularly fun :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:40 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

I could do an RP with either one depending on how it would go, might be awhile before I can get a concrete story, and I need to create a non-combat character, or one without being at the levels I usually do, which shouldn't take long.

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead