All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:37 pm 

I need a chicken to hug.

Blog: View Blog (0)

So I have been thinking of doing a Pokemon rp for quite a while now, and finally gave in to those thoughts. ^_^

This rp will take place in the Kalos region, so there will be many different Pokemon in this region to explore, befriend and battle. I'm perfectly fine with having this be sandboxed as long as people are not exceptionally wild. I think that a camping style rp would be neat to have, since there are quite a bit of school/academy and stuff of that sort already.

-----

Welcome to Camp Unity, a program to bring both people and Pokemon closer together through teamwork and adventure! Here at this camp, we provide many different activities for campers to make sure they have the best experience possible! Battling, Scavenger Hunts, Crafts and Workshops. With helpful camp counselors to aid campers and show them the fun and friendship that can be made here at Camp Unity!

-----
The only rules that I have for this rp are these:

1) No Godmodding (Obviously, if it's not your character, step back)
2) Max of 3 Pokemon (To start, as we go along in the rp/story, more can be added, which will max to a party of 6)
3) Play Fair and Have Fun! (Gotta have fun at Camp Unity!)

If you are interested in partaking in Camp Unity, then let me know! =D

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51393

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:54 pm 

I'd love to get in on this, I'll have a character sheet up soon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:59 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there. I could get in on this.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostThis post was deleted by TYGERShrk on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 am.
Reason: I did not realize the RP was already dead