All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:40 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Okay, this is gonna be another one of my character development/bonding roleplays. I'll provide a blurb, and some guidelines, and that's it!

Plot blurb: My plan is to follow everyday life for a group of students from a very strict boarding school. All of them will have something to set them apart, something that makes them not "fit in" - it's up to each writer to choose what sets their character apart. My plan is to develop their personalities and to see them form a bond while they grow into their own personalities. Should this work, I plan on this roleplay following the characters even after they finish their studies and move on into adult life.

Disclaimers:

This roleplay is on Beta, so it's PG-13. Keep that in mind.
Patience is a must, as I lead a busy life and often post for groups in the weekend. I'm looking at one post a week, so if you can't keep up or be satisfied with this pace, please don't join.
Characters for this should be in their teens, I would say 13 and up.
The focus here is interaction, so think about it when creating your character. A character that won't interact with anyone at all won't really fit in here. Neither will a character whose only focus is romance. While romance and crushes are okay, keep it PG and remember there are other characters to interact with.
Original characters only (aka created for this roleplay).
I can and will ask for changes if the background doesn't make sense.
I can accept teachers, but a student character is mandatory, so if you want a teacher, you should be ready to write two characters.
Characters and teachers are human only, no superpowers or supernatural elements. No exceptions on that.

If I get 2 or 3 other people, I'll start working on OOC info. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:28 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Boarding school roleplay? I'm totally in for that.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 am 

Sort of back.

Cool! If a couple more people join, I'll start working on OOC info!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:19 am 

lurking

Blog: View Blog (0)

I was eyeing this roleplay for a while. I might be up for it but I'm still not sure. If another person shows interest and I can see an OOC and more of what you're looking for then I might consider it more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:23 am 

Sort of back.

I'm pretty much looking for a slice-of-life roleplay with the characters facing the challenges of growing into adulthood together. If it does gather enough interest, I'll detail further into an OOC thread.