All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheesy romance 1x1 ideas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Heya! I have a couple of ideas to throw out there that I would love to try. None of them are fleshed out at all so we can go wherever it might take us.

I am super happy to do MxM or MxF
I will do FxF but I'm not great at it

Starters:

* My boyfriend/girlfriend hasn't shown up, you take their place.

* I am a barista, you're a regular. I draw little pictures on your cup to make you smile.

* I'm an amateur photographer and I ask if you will let me photograph you.

* I'm being hit on at the bar and I really don't want the attention. You come to my rescue.

I will use be using Aaron for any of these roleplays. His bio:

Name: Aaron Crowley
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
D.O.B: 22 March 1997
Physical Description
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 71kg
Skin colour: Pale
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Hazel
Family
Mother: Annabel Crowley
Father: Jason Crowley
Siblings: None
Bio
Aaron is the only child as his mother had a lot of complications with his birth and was unable to have another child. He was always spoilt growing up, by both his parents; they made sure he got everything he wanted when he wanted, even at a cost to themselves.
He kept to himself at school, preferring to spend time with a couple of his close friends. He loved sport, tennis in particular, and he represented his school multiple times.
He has moved into his first apartment by himself, though his mother still comes around to visit often as she worries about him being on his own.

They're all so cheesy but I love writing them. If you do to PM or reply to this thread.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace