All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:00 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

Blog: View Blog (0)

(I've never really "made" an RP, usually I just do combat Rps, but I do large scale, almost (sometimes beyond) God-level, but I can always nerf, sorry for my inexperience) (looking for a 2 vs. 1 match. Yes I am cocky, no I'm not an idiot) (Also please don't use characters who have nothing but weapons, like knives or something of that sort, at the very least DBZ it (please don't actually that gets annoying))

Setting/Backstory: Messages have been sent, to differing realities, planes, and times, calling warriors to arms against the gods. But it was all a trick, to decide who could be worthy to defend their realty, to fight for their homes, and to protect those they know and love. The keeper of the void, has brought you here to test your capabilities in battle, can you defend yourself, your home, and your entire reality?

I will use the only OC I've posted the A'Dari

Description of character: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51269

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well...They can't all be winners

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace