All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A pet for Kate
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:46 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

It was a beautiful winter's day in the shire. Kate, the daughter of Lord Gillian Lyons, was sitting in her last class of the day. The teacher's voice drowned as she looked outside and she saw snow falling for the first time of the year, It would not be long for the pass to close and the threats of battle would be ward off until spring. She looked to the sky and longed to be flying dragon back. She dreamed she was soaring over the coastal village; then over the 500-acre lake. The wind whipped through her long red-brown hair as her mage robes flapping in the wind. Terra Firma came at her as she put a hand into the water skimming and spraying water over the dragon's massive wing.
Kate jumped in her seat as the when the teacher rapped on the desktop, "What is the purpose of Mage energy and how does it work?"
Katie shook her head and blinked her eyes rapidly, "Uh? What was the question?"
The master mage, that taught the history class, stood over the mage student, "Katherine, daydreaming about dragons. You should pay better attention."
There was a rap on the classroom door; Master Mage looks at the door, 'Enter."
A messenger entered the room; hands an envelope to the middle-aged teacher standing beside Kate's desk. The master mage takes the enveloped from the messengers out stretched hand; then hands it to Kate.
Kate turns the envelope over, it is sealed with black was with the head of a dragon. Kate gaps as she breaks the seal. The letter reads…
My Dear Niece,
I have an early holiday and graduation gift. Word has reached me that you are now a Mage. I have a pet for you. He has been specially bred and raised for you. My pet has received special training just for you. It will give you protection as well as serve and obey your heart's desires and every pleasure. You may have this gift upon using all your talents, if you can keep him from dying. The pet is in Warehouse 546 in a cage among the animal pens. The guards will know how you may find the pet.
Best of Luck.
Lady Malora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace