All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Message me or post down bellow which character you would like!

Plot

Based 16 years after anime and told through the eyes of Yukari's daughter. Yukari made a drunken mistake that would later result in pregnancy. Her daughter was able to stay unknown by public well the model continued her life, up until the night the women was murdered. Now Acadia's a teen searching for the prince her mother met in paradise.

Basically like the summary said. Acadia is Yukari's daughter who wants to know more about her mother, she travels to Paris and seeks out George using stories her mom told her about and his fame for help. The actual rp begins when she meets Isabella and George after arriving

Your role!

Basically I need two people to rp George and Isabella. You need to be able to post at least semi advanced replies since this is a semi advanced rp. I plan to make the relationship between Acadia and them plainly friendship and platonic (Especially considering Acadia could be George's daughter). However what you two want to do between George and Isabella is up to you (high key shipping them). If we all agree I might make this a bigger rp in the future and let others join, maybe they could run a talent school or something.

Roleplay example!

Will most likely do a time skip from this point or something similar to that when the rp gets going. This is just to give an example of the type of rp I want to be in this :D

"Good morning Tokyo! Today we are expecting a hot hot hot high of 82 fahrenheit.." The voice breaking through her room woke Acadia with a start, causing the teen to swing up from her mattress and Smack! Right into her over hanging headboard.

"Dammit!" She yelled, rubbing the now most likely bruised skin. "I really need to get rid of that thing." she continued in a mutter. Flopping back down Acadia laid on her mattress, heart pounding in her chest. Her mind wondered back to her dream. Right...it was about one of moms stories huh. She recalled seeing the door with paradise kiss on it, the one her mom often told her was between sweet smelling bakery, the clothing store and down the stairs in a creepy alleyway. The scene then changed to her mothers smiling face. Acadia was nervous for her first day of primary school, afraid her mom would have to leave on a sudden modeling trip like she often did. "Remember sweet heart, no matter what i'm always going to be here. Even if i'm working. You know why?" "Why mommy?" "Because i'll always be in your heart, watching over you and when your scared just think of the time we spent together." No matter how hard the teen tried to listen to her mothers words it seemed every memory she had of the time they spent together was slowly but surely vanishing.

Forcing herself up the young black haired women decided to get ready for the day. Once she was finished Acadia brushed her waist length hair in the mirror. She was a splitting image of her mother save for the blue eyes and short height. 'I should probably cut this soon.' She thought to herself, putting the long locks into a pony tail before heading out the door.

The radio guy wasn't wrong, even this early in the morning the heat was nearly blistering and the girl was glad she had opted for a matching turquoise crop top and shorts combo with minimal accessories. Acadia headed towards a nearby coffee shop to grab an iced coffee before heading to work.

One may ask why a teenager was going to work and not school on a weekday and the answer was simple, the black haired girl was kicked out of school at the age of 15 for attacking another classmate after he called her mother a derogatory name. Considering Acadia couldn't just head to another school without a guardian, something she definitely didn't have after she bolted from her over controlling grandma. Instead Acadia spent her time towards getting work. Finally after the what seemed to be a hundred interviews she was hired in a made cafe.

Everyone was incredibly nice at work and the teen made lots of lasting relationships. Acadia also had a love for singing. Through writing songs and singing she was able to express feelings that she otherwise kept hidden deep inside her. Even though she was able to keep herself busy with hobbies and work Acadia desired something else than the routine she had going, she always had desired it. What was that thing? Adventure and love. She supposed it was just part of being young but for someone to dream of something, to crave something so powerful that it hurt every time she allowed it to take over her thoughts made Acadia wonder if it was something else.

Finally reaching the made cafe the teen snapped out of her thoughts and plastered the usual work smile she had before opening the heavy wooden door.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace