All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Undertale 1x1 RP
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rules for me: I personally hate the * role-players. EX: *she runs through the forest* or something along those lines. I really rather have a role-play that has actual punctuation, grammar, and descriptive lines. I also hate when you control my characters, I control the characters I play and you have your characters to control. Also, no OP ****. No having a soul that never gets hurt or have like 9,999 ATK and 1,000 HP. Also, if you dare to give me **** for my roleplaying style , disrespect my character, or diss me for my rules, I will never talk to you again or role-play.

Genre and Idea: I do want to do a romance type role-play but not have it be the main idea. Maybe have a bit of mystery and action to it with no fluff (lovey-dovey type role-play). How I plan to do this is that for females, you play your OC and I will as well. I also play a canon character you would like to pair with your character and you would do the same for me. Males, I will give you the choice to play a canon or OC but I must approve the OC before roleplaying with them.

The AUs I know and the characters I will most likely choose/want you to play:
Undertale- Papyrus or Grillby
Underfell- Sans or Papyrus
Underswap- Papyrus or Error
Swapfell- Sans or Papyrus
Echotale- Sans (Gaster Sans)
Mafiatale- Papyrus
Dancetale- Papyrus
Steamtale- Papyrus
Horrortale- I don't even know.
I'm sorry it seems very obvious and common but that's just me.

My OC:
[Name] Sascha M. Allaway

[Age] 21

[Gender] Female

[Soul color] Dark crimson

[Species] Human

[HP] 20/20

[Atk] 1

[LV] None

[Appearance] Sascha is a 5'5 tall girl who is fairly skinny and slender with no curves what-so-ever. She has long, slightly curly dark brown hair with chestnut highlights and dark brown eyes. Her skin is a dark tan with lighter patches around her eyes, trailing from the corners of her mouth, swirling jaggedly down both arms, and various patches down her legs, which are fairly long compared to her body.

[Apparel] Sascha generally wears a red flannel shirt with jeans, a black everyday jacket, black steeltoe boots, and keeps her hair up with a scrunchy.

[Personality] Sascha actually has a very energetic and bright personality when you first meet her and that's all she really is. Once you work your way into her life as a friend, you'll find that's she shows traits such as pride, stubbornness, loyalty, honesty, respectiveness, and her daring tendency. What is sometimes hard to find is that she is extremely intelligent, cunning, swift, as well as observant. If you are on her bad side, she will purposefully annoy you, constantly put you into situations where she outsmarts you, and then sometimes will yell bloody murder at you! (Yay)

[Strengths] Well, aside from her intelligence which also gets her into trouble, she is very fast, agile, and is great at acting.

[Weaknesses] Sascha gets jealous whenever you talk about someone in a very idolizing way of something she already does, she will be pompous about her intelligence, and she is extremely insecure about the lighter patches of skin on her face & limbs.

[Hobbies] Sascha is drawn to art (Pun not intended), helping others with emotional subjects, and is really into writing things like stories and records of real events.

[Other] Sascha suffers from something called Vitiligo, which effects her skin and it is non-segmental. Because of the Vitiligo, she also suffers from hyperthyroidism, causing her to lose weight easily, extreme sleeping problems, and she is also a bit on the weak side. Also suffers from Social Stigma.

Her personality varies on AU, the one described here being true in Undertale, Underswap, Underfell, and Echotale.

Thank you for considering reading this all. Please just contact me by PM if you are interested in roleplaying with me.

I am the last survivor.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace