All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:10 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey there. So I'm REALLY wanting to do a sw rp set in the old republic. I have a few ideas if anyone's interested.

●We are both Sith/Jedi Apprentices and we have to basically go under cover to the other side to obtain information and/or a special artifact that would help with the war. (I have more info on this one, just pm me)

●One of us is a sith apprentice captured by the jedi, and is basically forced to work for the jedi, maybe becoming an apprentice to a jedi master.

●SSomething like the first idea except one of us in Jedi and the other is sith. One infiltrated the others academy under the pretenses of switching sides. We can add more to the depth of the plot

If you have any other ideas feel free to say so!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43 pm 

Desperately searching.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm 

Still searching

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I am interested as I have a sudo star wars story myself.

Rasa Solo, the baby sister of Han Solo is a Captain, ace pilot, in an x-wing squad. She also has a main job of enhancing AI of all crafts. She was engaged in heated battle. Her love and fellow wingman was hit and fell toward Planet Zion. Unknown to Rasa her love accepted a covert mission he was out of her life for eight years. She left the military to pursue a career in the band. Her last tour was in her hometown. The former captain performed in a bar she, band member, and her love were regulars. Rasa felt guilty and believed it was her fault that he was shot down.

The story might incorporate both stories and as a gift or as a civilian, she meets the sith and kills the sisth's former master in self-defence. The sith's master is wanted for thievery, murder, and blackmailing a high official. The sith is forced to perform all acts, that will bring the master coin, in order to exist.

Rasa life forever changes upon taking in the sith. Rasa heals the sith, teachers the sith to be a Jedi, and uses the siths to find the modified x-wing. The x-wing contains all modified information that in the hands of the emperor will be disaster for the Alliance.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 am 

Still desperately searching

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:37 pm 

If anyone knows anyone with an interest let me know