All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 possibly?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi I am kind of wanting to do an Rp involving some form of experimentation, I dont know exactly what but I would like it to be a Mad Scientist type of thing and if someone is interested I can go into more detail later on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 possibly?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:34 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Oh sure, why not? I'd be willing to roleplay this. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:30 am 

So I have a couple ideas to work from.

The scientist is using non human DNA to make a super human.

The scientist is trying to figure out and posibly reverse for lack of better term nonhumans (something like vampires, were creatures ect.)

They are breif but I want to expand on them and get a good plot, and feel free to offer suggestions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

I'm interested in this

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 am 

Hi keyootee which plot catches your attention?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 pm 

like either two test subjects, or a scientist and a test subject

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 pm 

I was wondering which of the two plots you liked better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:30 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

So... I was actually going to post an RP with Scientists confining and experimenting on a group of children with magical abilities when I ran across this thread. If you want I can elaborate and we'll see if it is interesting to you guys, @Ronnie @keyootee @DracoHatake

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:45 am 

I would be interested in that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:43 pm 

probably two test subjects

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:14 am 

The Happy RP salesman

I was actually going to be more than one character to help with my post length. sorry for not clearing that up... So more like one per RPer and a few extra for those who would rather have multiple interactions per post.

Hope that doesn't complicate things...? anyways, here is my original post idea, before I knew others were wanting the same type of thing:

For centuries magic has been a part of who we are… we were chosen for a reason… there is ALWAYS a reason, and not one you would like if it were you.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Adam… generic, right? Everybody loves to pick on the little guy, or at least that’s how it was until I turned 16. I don’t like talking about it, but when you see someone about to punch you and they freeze? No, not like stop moving, I mean freeze like a Popsicle. Yes, it seems like it would be fun right?

Wrong.

NEVER tell your mom what happened. That why I’m here. That’s why we’re ALL here. Our parents don’t believe in magic. They don’t BELIEVE we meant to do it, sure, but to them, Oho… to them we are dangerous. “Please, help them!” is what they asked the guys who locked us up...

In a nice cushy padded cell. Same thing as prison, really. Except these guys are scientists. Ever been vivisected? Lizzie has. She just grew her limbs back cause of that Slime DNA they melded with her when she summoned a Slime using magic to try and escape.

Then there was Rick, who just HAD to blow a fuse and melt a few of them before they melded his arm with volcanic rock… I still don’t understand how he can shoot fire out of the damn thing, or why they would want him to… Me? Oh right… I turn any organic thing I touch into a living ice cube… kinda hard for them to operate on “Frosty”. that’s what they call me… even keep me in a heated cell… doesn’t stop them from injecting weird serums when they can… the bastards.

So we’re all stuck here unless someone else too good for them shows up… what the… what’s this note?

So if you can’t tell by now, there are a bunch of Magically gifted kids being experimented on, and the note will be the first thing of significance in the RP. they’ve been locked up for 6 years, so Adam is 22 now, while Lizzie was found after him and is only 20. Rick is the oldest prisoner there out of the characters I would play, and I don’t care what kind of magic the kids know as long as it isn’t OP. Think “Not able to pull off a prison break on their own.” type magic.

so that was the original idea, however if you have a better one or a way to change it, be my guest! I realize this idea starts out saying the scientists are evil and the experimented-on kids are trying to get free, but we can work with it a bit to fine tune the idea for everyone's benefit. :D

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm 

I like your idea quite a bit, It sounds like it could be fun. what are you looking for age wise for the ones being experimented on?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:28 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Anywhere from 16 to 30 is a good start as far as ages go.

Any other questions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:47 pm 

Just expected post length and content rating so I know ahead of time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:59 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Expected MINIMUM post length in Beta is 5 sentences, and that is usually what I expect in my RPs, however if you make it longer I enjoy knowing that you are not just trying to "get by" with your posts.

As far as content rating goes, however, Beta will only allow a PG-13 rating, so there isn't a way to get worse than that without breaking the rules...

UNLESS you have access to The Cave Section, which can feature rated R stuff. HOWEVER The Cave also requires 15 sentence post length as a minimum, so it depends on what you are okay with doing, as well as if you are over 18 years old, and it limits WHO can RP with us in Cave.

I would honestly prefer Beta, but since this will be a group RP, I would like your input on that subject.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 am 

I wanted to know becuse I dont do mature content and where it is your Rp I wanted to check with you for where you wanted it to go. I am working to increase paragraph size and detail so post length may very and if you feel I am skipping on things just let me know becuse I may not have caught it.