All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:28 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hey, people! It has been a while since I have pitched an idea here in Beta, so I decided to give it a try. I'll start with the rough plot idea, and then add in some disclaimers.

Plot: Our characters, all young and in trouble, will have to make life work sharing the same house. The characters should all be young (I would say not younger than 18, not older than 25) and have some sort of bond with everyone else around the house - friends, relatives, etc. Romance can happen, but even if a character is romantically involved with another, they should interact with all others. It will be a basic real-life-struggles roleplay, with them trying to make ends meet and keep the roof over their heads and food on the table. Expect a lot of character development and interaction.

Disclaimers:
- Characters are to be regular humans in the age range provided above.
- Character are to be real people, with good and bad qualities (so no "He/She was just perfect and everyone loved them"). I will ask for changes if any character is too unrealistic.
- Beta standards apply, and I'm pretty annoying when it comes to grammar and spelling, I'll admit right now so nobody tells me they didn't know. Using spell check is not hard, nor is it impossible. A slip-up here and there is okay, but please pay attention to your spelling and punctuation.
- We will have a posting order, so nobody gets left behind while others are posting up back to back.
- Posting frequency should of once a week, since we all have lives and activities such as school, work, etc, come before roleplaying.

If I get 2 or 3 people for this, I'll open up an OOC thread. Thanks for reading!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 pm 

lurking

Blog: View Blog (0)

I might be interested with this. I'd love to see what other people have ideas for and I'd totally like to try anything. If someone is like "I want to do this but I need someone with <blank>" I'd be up for that. Or I could try out a new OC or something. This looks like it could be really fun.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:39 pm 

Sort of back.

I surely hope so!
And I would like people to create new characters if at all possible, but if they have one that would fit already, I'll gladly look at it!
If one or two more bite, I'll definitely put up an OOC with more info! =)

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:22 pm 

lurking

I want to see how busy I'll be with my roleplay I'm working on currently, but I'd love to see what other people have to say about this. Hopefully I won't be too busy. I'll have a lot of extra time come the end of October so it shouldn't be an issue.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:25 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool! If someone else gets into this, no need to worry, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to posting time, as I'm pretty busy myself. So, if this takes off and you need to take a slower pace, that's perfectly fine, and we can work with that!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:08 am 

My life is uninteresting :3

Sounds interesting. I haven't played out a situation like this before (At least not with a group setting), but I'll bite so count me in! I got plenty of spare time on my hands, so the only thing that would keep me from posting is an uncooperative ISP or my netbook catching on fire.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am 

Sort of back.

Cool! I'll start working on some OOC info. It should take a while, but hopefully I can get to it during the weekend!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

I'll be on the lookout for it, as I'm interested as well :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:29 pm 

Sort of back.

Great, the more, the merrier! =)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:01 pm 

Sort of back.

All right, the OOC for this is up!
No rush at all, though!