All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Project: DreamHollow
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Intro: It's the year 9599 and a dimensional rip had appeared called the Dimensional Rip Entry Access Maximum. Also known as the D.R.E.A.M. Small little creatures would crawl out and act like they were regular animals, so there was peace. Not long after, bigger, and stronger creatures wandered through the rip and began feasting on human souls mercilessly. These creatures are known as Dream Hollows.
The government has chosen a select few teens to train to become warriors to kill the so called DreamHollows, you could be one of them.

How this is all going to work: I need you to PM me your character sheet and I will tell you if you need to fix anything and then, I will start a PM group of all the role-play members that have entered the role-play so we can all talk and share our characters. Please note that there is a limited amount of people allowed in this role-play and the maximum is 5 role-players excluding me. I will use the group PM to notify you all when I start the role-play and we will all role-play here.

Optional: I might be making a written story for this role-play on a site called Wattpad and update it as the role-play goes. If you want your character to be in the story, please tell me or if you don't want your character in the story, please, I beg of you to tell me.

Character Sheet: Here you go! Fill this out, PM it to me, and your good to go!
Full Name:

Appearance: (No pictures.)

Personality:

Small Bio:

Relationships: (Family, Siblings, Love interests, ect.)

Role: (Rookie, Medic, General, or Veteran Hunter. Please ask about the general for the reason that the CS is a little different.)

Would you like your character to be in the story: (Simply yes or no answer please. If you say maybe you will not be allowed into the roleplay.)

I am the last survivor.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace