All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A modern DnD adventure!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:34 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So I don't have to much of a idea right now, but I was wondering how many people would be interested in such a thing? well guess first I have to give you the over all idea haha.

Idea: I would be the DM of a game like DnD but the characters in the story wouldn't have swords, shields, great axes and the like. No, instead they would have assult rifles, body armour, shotguns, and what not. My first story, would involve a company of mercenaries who are hired to clear out a camp of bandits, of course from there the story really takes off, maybe they stumble onto a plot to kill a king/Queen? Or maybe a map to lost treasure? Who the hell knows! Haha.

So that's the idea, now I already have a few classes in mind, and even the sub classes that they would come with. One class would be the medic, the medic would have basic medical understanding and could treat wounds in field, and from there the medic could go down two "paths" with there own perks and such. One path could be bag medic, this medic would carry around a large bag with everything he/she needs to patch you good as new, as well this medic would carry defibs to bring you back to life if they can get to you fast enough. I'm also thinking of throwing some magic in to spice things up, but I can think more about that if anyone finds any interest in this.

Also it would be great if someone had more DnD experience so they could help both my self and the rest of us out, you don't have to know about guns, as I'll be doing lot of research as I go, but if you do know about guns, well great! You'll be helpful! :D now then, just drop me a pm or writer below if you wanna join, I hope to hear from some of you! Also if you have any ideas, questions, or anything, I'm open to those as well. You're dismissed!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

This seems like a interesting RP and I could also help you with the whole weaponry situation

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:12 pm 

CF's Resident Drunk

Medals: 2
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (1)

Check out d20 modern for rules, skills and weapons to fit in your dnd game. PM my if you would like a drive copy of what books I have.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well that does look cool, but I find it much different from what I would be going for! But thanks a lot for the help! I can take a few things from it :3

@ShadowVictor great! Also if you know anyone who might want to join, bring them on!! ^_^ I'm more then happy to have them! Also You can play more then one character if you want

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:21 pm 

1st Year (1)

@Master Samurai @Raisa
It's time to get the deadly trio together once more

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:36 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Lmao unfortunately... I don't know much about DnD and have never been much interested in it. Just not much my cup of tea sorry Goatboy19 and Shadow.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 pm 

1st Year (1)

Pssh you suck XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Don't worry about it my friend :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:29 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Don't make me come over there Shadow because I will. >:3 I can make your characters suffer most grievously. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My Resume

My Characters