All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

(If you have ever seen Nikita, this is similar. I liked the name and idea of it. I guess i have a thing for government secrecy stories... Don't judge me okay.) Except we are on the outside. And My character is suppose to bring them down for the sake of the world. Because, game changer wait for it, they manufacturing and plague that will bring about the apocolypse. So my Character and your character are brought in to destroy them. My character and your character don't know each other. And aren't happy about having to work together... at first. But of course they grow on each other throughout their journey. So first off My character and yours will meet. then we will go to the banquet to stake it out. then we will devise a plan.
Glenwood is a small city that is located next to Millpond.
Millpond is a large manufacturing company for a foreign business. The Hold large banquets each year at there mansion's ballroom and display their new prototypes and creations to the public.

This business manufacturer is actually an cover up for what really goes on inside, or under, the mansion.

Division (The Secret Under The Mansion) was a secret U.S government organization. During its time as an official government organization, Division was responsible for operations such as sabotage, espionage and assassination.

My Character---

Victoria Urusov ( Your-O-Sov)
Tori for short

Russian-American

Tori is known for her complex personality, she is a very debatable and complicated character, she is neither black or white, nor good or bad; she is a gray character. She has many sides to her that some don't see. On the outside, she can appear tough and snarky, but on the inside she is a damaged girl. She is known to have a dangerous streak about her. She is very unpredictable and has a sneaky attitude with a strong determination that constantly gets her into trouble. Tori is known to have many walls that protect herself from being caught emotionally off guard. The girl's like one of those Russian dolls, you open one version of her, only to find there's another hidden inside her. She does not talk about herself or her past much. Tori also has a hard time conveying her emotions, she is also sometimes oblivious if a guy is hitting on her. She is emotionally close to a few people, her distinctively tragic past has caused her to close off herself from many people.

Tori has a mature and condescending exterior. Sometimes when she opens herself up, she appears to still be an immature kid that never had the chance to be a child. She also thinks that she can take care of herself and doesn't always need help. Although Tori can for the most part control herself from taking drugs or alcohol, she isn't allowed to take any type of drugs, such as pain pills, due to the fact that she might relapse. Her dark past is something she rarely talks about, and some repressed memories are starting to come back to her as she has time to think about it. She can be cool headed in one moment, then fierce and passionate in the next. She is playful and snippy. But then she can be gravely serious and no nonsense if it is a topic that affects her emotionally.
Tori's traumatic past has made her a survivor. She doesn't understand why she is always the one to live; such as when her family was murdered, when she escaped her sex slavers, and when she was a junkie. Since she didn't exist in the first place, she was an ideal fit to become a spy.

The Millpond Mansion--

So is anyone interested ?

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace