All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An idea (Or many)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I thought I'd check how many people would be interested in my ideas.

I will start with one, and then maybe add more as they come.

This roleplay is set in a fantasy-medievalish age fishers village, located by the seashore. It is isolated from any other villages by difficult environments, and the people that live in it are of all ages. All their food comes from the sea, but lately, strange things have been happening... Large numbers of young fish started drifting in to the beach by the docks, dead. But the villagers did not have to worry about that particular issue for long, for soon hordes of sparrows swarmed their homes, aimlessly flying around, getting trapped in houses and dying when they could not get out. In the midst of all this, the elders became sick. Previously healthy old men and women began to cough repeatedly, and within a week they were bed bound. Most of the elders eyes faded, they went blind.
There is one old, blind woman with an excruciatingly violent cough that refuses to be in bed. She began to ramble craziness when the events started, something about the island out in the horizon. Every night she stands by the shore, the waves washing over her feet, as she stares unseeingly out to the island, like a speck of darker black against the inky sea. And she whispers something, every night until she is dragged back home.

The idea is that your character would somehow end up in this village, be it by travelling, getting lost or just suddenly being teleported there, and they have to solve this mystery and save the village from impending doom, starvation and sparrows once and for all.
I would actually like to play the role as environment and villagers...

You are encouraged to come with suggestions!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace