All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:46 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

So this could be 1x1 or a group rp. Also can be romance as well (mxf or fxf)
So I had this idea while watching Kung Fu Panda two. It would humans instead of animals, but everyone at the academy has a nick name and qualities based off an animal
Example:
Ones name could be Hyena. They could be a jester type, swift in combat. They would be pretty sociable, they like to be in groups.

So in this, the academy is located in a secret location. There's the regular students, and then there's the "furious five" type (we can think of a different name) then there's the leader and his council. These people are too old to be able to protect. The academy is there to protect a sword of great magic. Whoever wields this sword commands a great army of humanoid animals (like those in the movie)
Jist of the plot is one student attempted to steal it. They failed but got away. My character was a member of the five and was accused of helping them and was banished. Eventually the thief actually builds an army and steals the sword.
And is reigning havok wherever we de ide they are based at, and are attempting to expand their reign. The council decides it needs my character to help the five recover the sword. First we need to train together because it's been a few years since I've been at the academy. Then we go for it.

One of the five, the one that replaced my character when I was banished, doesn't trust me. (If it's 1x1 I would prefer you to be this character)

Sorry it's so sloppy, hopefully we can clean it up

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

this sounds interesting

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:32 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm back and still looking for anyone interested.