All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Once again, I'm looking to add to my role play list!

For me, anything really goes, I can play as either male or female, and do any pairing, MxM, FxF, MxF, (however I'm mainly looking for either MxM or FxM. And even then I'm better at MxM) so if you're up for it, so am I! Please, feel free to ask any questions, I'll try my hardest to answer them. Here things may get a bit more gritty and such, but I do not mind in the least.

Now then, a few things with me when it comes to Role Play:
1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE ONE LINERS! DO NOT GIVE ME ONE MEASLY LINE! IF YOU DO, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP THE ROLE PLAY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! (I will however give you one chance, and ask to edit and add more, but if you do not comply, I'll drop the RP.)
2. However, I will accept one paragraph, as long as it's decently sized.
3. Please tell me if you get bored. I hate being left hanging. Also, if you'll be gone for some time, tell me that too. I know we all have life to live, so I will understand. The same goes for me. If I'm going to be gone for a bit, I will let you know.
4. On that note, contribute please! It's your role play too, so you should also help move it along.
5. Another thing I get annoyed with is the 'cliche character'. Please try to use your imagination when creating your characters. It doesn't even have to be big. Maybe your character has a stuffed toy fetish or loves to eat pickles with ketchup. Just something unique that makes your character your own.
6. If you're a beginner in the role playing world, I am more than willing enough to help you along, and teach you things here and there. But don't just expect me to hand everything to you, I'm trying to help you learn, and if you think being handed all the answers will make you better, you're sorely mistaken.
7. I don't mind if you God mod, but keep it to a minimum. (And try to ask me before hand.)
8. Speaking of things I hate, (if we end up doing a male on male role play) I will never, ever, EVER role play a male pregnancy rp, so don't even bother asking.
9. I will however do cross dressing, and twincest. (however it has to either be MxM or FxF for twins) Like I always say, "Twincest is the best."
10. Lastly, try to have fun! No role play succeeds unless both people, or the group, is having fun.

For the topics I have in mind, well, not all of them are concrete and set in stone, but I have a few ideas. The genres are as follows:
♔ Fairy Tales (whether a self created one, an original, or a twist on an original)
♚ Drama (With lots of conflict and emotional happenings)
♕ Fantasy (With strange or otherworldly settings, and creatures not often found in the real world)
♛ Suspense/Thriller/Horror/Gore/Psychological (Any and all of the above. Filled with fear, and often having a little to a lot of harm, blood, and painful settings and plots. Some might even involve that with the mind, not always bodily harm)
♖ Historical Fiction (Like the name says, a plot about some point in the past. Where and when depends on the plot)
♜ Magical Realism (Where magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment)
♗ Sci-Fi/Futuristic (Mechas, robots, flying cars, homes out in space, and the future. What could be more fun than that?)
♝ Mythology/Mythopoeia (Legend or traditional, based in part on historical events, revealing human behavior and natural phenomena by its symbolism; often pertaining to the actions of the gods. OR where characters from religious mythology, traditional myths, folklores and history are recast into a re-imagined realm)
♘ Creatures of the Night (Vampires, werewolves, ghouls, you name it. If it isn't human, lurks in the night (or day) then this is the one for you)
♞ Other (Mafia, School: High School, College, FanFiction (based off a TV series, book, anime or manga), etc.)

-Got any others that aren't listed? Let me know!

So, to add to the list, I love doing anything pertaining to anime, though for most of them I play as my own characters. Only for a select few can I play as a Canon character, if I feel a strong connection to them, and could see myself being them in the real world.

Anime I'd love to try role playing are as follows (it's a long list, I'm sorry):

✰1. InuYasha
✰2. Pokemon
3. Blue Exorcist
✰4. Darker Than Black
✰5. Legend of Korra
6. Avatar: The Last Airbender
7. A Certain Magical Index
8. Amnesia
9. Black Butler
10. Attack on Titan
11. Blood Lad
✰12. D.Grey-man
13. Deadman Wonderland
✰14. Persona 3 or 4 (or maybe our own!)
15. Dangan Ronpa
16. DRAMAtical Murder
17. Baka and Test
18. Durarara!!
✰19. Fairy Tail
✰20. Naruto
21. Bleach
22. Fruits Basket
✰23. Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
24. Haganai
25. Is This a Zombie?
26. K: Project
27. Karneval
28. Magi
29. Noragami
✰30. Soul Eater
31. Nura: Rise of the Youkai Clan
32. Shiki
33. Sword Art Online
34. Vampire Knight
35. Tokyo Ghoul
36. Free: Iwatobi Swim Club
37. Uta No Prince Sama

If there is one on there that you want to know about, please ask. Also, if there is one that you don't see on there, once again, go ahead and ask. I'll answer any question you have for me.

And, I know these really aren't considered 'anime' but still would be interested in trying a role play for them:

✰1. Vocaloid
2. Final Fantasy 7 (either the original with Cloud or Crisis Core with Zack Fair. Or we could do our own thing)
3. Harry Potter

And beyond that point if you have anything else, even not anime wise you want to try, please tell me! I'd love role playing with you!

Truly looking forward to hearing back!

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:07 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Black Butler!!! Actually interested in all of your things. I mainly play females though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:05 pm 

That's alright. You can play as female. :)

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Yay! Shall we move to PM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:07 pm 

We are going to be friends..I can tell..Would be willing to start a Suspense or "Other" rp with you...let's talk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 pm 

@Missmusiclover

Since I have quite a few suspense role plays already, how would you like to choose from the 'other' category? I honestly don't mind which you choose. Or, if you would want to try something different, have a combination of the two, both suspense and other? That would be interesting.

Well, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:13 am 

Other sounds great to me...I'm thinking maybe you would be on board with my idea about two teenage band members (probably 19ish) who live in a small town. There are obviously more than just two members so we can either play multiple people or we can have the other few be NPC. Anyway the story line starts where they have no money and no fans, so they decide to run away and live together in a small house in New York city...basically I was hoping the story could be some romance and kind of their adventures in life as teenagers in the city with little money or prospects.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 am 

I like that idea :) plus I enjoy playing as multiple characters and we could make it even more interesting by having a intertwining love circle. I've always wanted to try something like that.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:40 pm 

Alright! Let's start then, post an OOC? Or should I? doesn't matter to me :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 am 

If you wanna get started soon maybe you could get up the ooc? If that is okay? Also, will this be girls guys what? I'm okay with any pair in really...

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:21 am 

@Missmusiclover

If you want I can make the ooc. If you're not in a rush to start, and also if you don't mind the title I use. It might be a little while before I can write it up. Cause I still need to make a characte sheet(s) and also wanna know what gender match up we'll be using. Usually if its a FxM and I play male, I'm not too big on the romance/fluff/love stuff, and it takes a whole to even get romantically interested. MxM though, it depends. And I'm not really looking for a FxF at the moment.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:37 pm 

I definitely want to play a two girls, so you can play whatever. I like a little bit of romance so it would be nice to have a male character but we can talk about it. Also, if you would post the OOC that would be great, no im not in a huge rush to start :) and whatever title is completely okay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:17 pm 

Okay. Well, it'll take some time then for the romance if I'm to be the male characters. Just a heads up. I don't mind being male though.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:18 pm 

Sounds good, I'm willing to wait lol :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:47 pm 

I would love to do a historical fiction rp!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:10 pm 

@HappyJinglez sounds awesome! What would you want to write about/what plot did you have in mind? I'm up for anything, and honestly I have lots of characters for many different era's/settings. :)

@Missmusiclover alright. I will hopefully have an ooc up by tomorrow. I'm certain you will like the guys I have in mind. However, I'd you don't mind, one of them is the main singer and plays electric guitar. And the other plays bass. I can change him to drums if I need to.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:14 am 

Sounds perfect my dear :) Am very excited to see them!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 am 

I love anything medieval, but I've developed a taste for early 20's mafia type Roleplays as well. Or maybe something WWII. We're you looking for a specific historical event you wanted to maybe rp? Or just a general time period?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 pm 

@HappyJinglez I wasn't really looking for anything in particular for this topic. Nor a general time period. So if you wanted to do something with the mafia, or WWII or even medieval, that's alright with me.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:35 pm 

@Missmusiclover here's the ooc

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=50453

Click Me!