All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: M.A.G.I.C. (int. chk)
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:02 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So I once again want to try a high school idea I had a year ago, this time more as a slice of life thing with Supernatural creatures going to a school for Supernaturals, and halflings. I MAY allow a few humans in the mix if someone wants to play one that got accidentally allowed into the school.

M.A.G.I.C.:

Magical Academy for Gifted Incantationalists and Centaurs

(before you say anything, I chose that acronym because Centaurs can't cast spells and rather are weapon users, yet they still study history and other classes with the other students.)

The Races at the school are as follows:

• Fairie-excel in Light Magicks. can use both a human and pixie-like form
  • Demon-excel in Dark Magicks. misunderstood race that is viewed as evil by most students, when it is simply a bloodline
  • Tree Sprite- Excel in Plant Magicks. must be watered/hydrated every two days
  • Light elves-excel in Healing Magicks. A proud race that views itself to be pure and blameless
  • Dark elves-excel in Illusionary Magicks. A by product of Dragons and Light Elves Mating. they are viewed as a disgrace
  • Nagas-excel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other -students) to get warm
  • Dragons-excel in transfiguration Magicks (and not just on themselves(vary in size when in true form))
  • Harpys-excel at speed enhance/dampening Magicks, and their flight abilities are unparalleled
  • Vampires-exel at no magicks, but can summon familiars. there is a monthly blood drive to allow them a substantial amount of sustenance when at school so they don't feed on unwilling classmates. However, I did say UNWILLING. THESE ARE NOT TWILIGHT VAMPIRES. THINK ALUCARD ON A LESS POWERFUL SCALE.
  • Werewolves-exel at no specific magicks, but their strength is unparalleled even when not in wolf form
  • Centaurs-excel in weaponry usage and are the fastest ground bound race to date. Have two stomachs, and therefore eat both human and horse -foods each meal. largest appetite of any race.
  • Mermaids-excel in water related Magicks, and can breath under water. must be hydrated constantly
  • Fire Sprites-excel at fire related magicks, but need to smoke and eat coal to sustain themselves
  • Golems-excel in earth magicks, and can use earth to "build" weapons to use on the battlefield.
  • Ghouls-excel in ethereal and death related spells of arcane origin. vary in appearance, don't eat anything and, for all intents and purposes, are basically just other monsters that died yet retained the ability to be on the material plane.
  • Cyclops'-excel at modern technology, and keep the school up to date and modernized, but lack depth perception.
  • Halflings- excel at whatever the two halves are, but are also weak to more things than a regular race
  • Celestians- basically a demigod, they excel at foresight magicks and can usually tell you what will happen in the near future, however none of them are 100% accurate. they are weak to physically stong opponents, however they are very evasive in combat.
  • Humans-???

Also, a halfling doesn't need to be half human. A Naga/Mermaid would be considered an electric Eel instead of snake bottom, a demon and fire sprite would be considered a Hellspawn, and Dark elves are the by-product of Dragons and Light Elves, Golems/Harpys are Gargoyles, Cyclops/anything is just a one eyed version of that other creature. the other halflings are up to you to create a race or character that makes sense.

I am open to plots and such within the RP, but at the moment that depends on who joins and what characters emerge. And please, if you have a plot, PM me for that, don't write it here.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

I will be interested in this. I'd like to reserve a spot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:50 pm 

TOTALLY interested!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

I'm in.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:45 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sign me up bro

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:58 pm 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

I'm interested in this!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:15 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

M.A.G.I.C. <OOC

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"