All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all, the name is Addie and I'm new to this forum but certainly not new to role play. I got my start roughly ten years ago on Gaia but have moved on, using smaller sites, and email to role play. I am 24 years old, and am very much looking forward to role playing with guys and gals on and off site. I much prefer MxF role play but I love working with people male or female, that enjoy doubling because more characters equals a bit more substance. The pace of the role play will be casual. I usually post 2-4 paragraphs on average and am more about quality than quantity. I do make grammar mistakes, but rest assured my responses are legible and I would ask that anyone role playing with me have a fairly good grasp of the English language.

When it comes to the types of role plays I enjoy, I like several different genres. Romance, Fantasy, Historical Settings, Modern and have wanted to try my hands at Steampunk and Post-Apocalyptic as I've never really delved into those categories before. I like telling stories about healing, about love, and adventure and certainly enjoy a good amount of depth to my characters. Perfectly Perfect Characters with no flaws are no fun to play or play against as we as humans, are complex beings with complex emotions and actions. That being said, I'll list below my favorite settings and pairings and hopefully you will see something that will catch your eye. I have no real plots in mind, perhaps a few ideas for each pairing and would love to have a discussion about whatever role play we decide to do via PMs and work out our specifics there.

Settings:
Ancient Greece
Ancient Greece Fantasy
Ancient Rome
Ancient Rome Fantasy
Medieval
Medieval Fantasy
Enlightenment Era Europe
Georgian Era Europe
Renaissance Era Europe
Colonial Era North America
Regency Era
Victorian Era
Modern Era
Post-Apocolyptic
Futuristic Tech
Steampunk

Pairings
(Note that not all Pairings fit all Settings and all pairings are PG13 with Fade to Black initiated during sexy scenes)

Single Mom x Single Dad
Single Mom x Bachelor
Single Dad x Nanny/Governess
Boss x Secretary
Lady x Knight
Princess x Prince
Prince x Peasant girl
Princess x Knight
Artist x Model
Photographer x Model
Pirate x Captive
Gunslinger x Teacher
Sheriff x Teacher
Formerly Abused Person x New Love Interest
Former Addict x Former Addict
Etc.....(Feel free to suggest ideas or pairings. The worst I can say is no right?)

Themes:
Romance
Overcoming Trauma/Victimization/Abuse
Starting Over
Magic
Overcoming Evil Forces
Authoritarianism
Dystopia
Forbidden Love
Parenthood
Old Flames Renewed

So those are just a few settings and pairings and possible themes to explore in the role play. Feel free to message me if anything piques your interest as I would love to get started on something and am very open to new ideas. That's all I've got for now, though I may go back and edit later. Thanks bunches for reading all of this.

-Addie

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:26 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Honestly I had this interest check saved as a favorite because I had an idea for it, but lately I have had some major technology problems and I hadn't been able to reply to it as a result. For that I really am sorry. That being said, I was wondering if you might want to try a Steampunk setting, since you had said that you never got a chance to do it in the past. I thought that the Lady and Knight pairing might work for this.

In this setting, I'm assuming that said knight flies a biplane to better fit the theme. As an air knight, he would certainly be in the service of His Royal Highness. By the way, I much prefer to fade to black as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace