All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey all, I'm looking for people to RP with.
My name's Whisper. Hello.

Let me start by saying this: I write mainly LGBT stuff. I have straight characters, and can play them, but I'm not as experienced with them.

I am currently interested in writing and learning about writing the following genres of RP's:

Horror
Adventure
Fantasy
Action
Fiction
Romance
Suspense
Sci-fi
Paranormal
Historical
Genre mixture

I write the following pairings:
MxM
MxF
FxF

Please keep in mind:

That being out of the way, I am not very familiar with writing females, but I need to work on that, so if you want me to play a female, I can definitely do that. Just know that my women tend to act more independent than anything, straight or otherwise. I mostly have written MxM pairings, so that is what I'm used to (hell, that's what I'm good at), so just keep that in mind. But I do have female characters, and I am enjoying writing them, but I'm just not used to it, but I want to get used to it! Challenge me!

Individualistic Characters:

I usually create brand new characters for new RP's, but I might bring in old ones if I can handle the detachment of them from their current significant others they have with other RP partners of mine.

My characters are well-thought out, deep, and very unique to themselves. I can tell my characters apart from each other from their backgrounds, their appearances, and the way they speak and handle themselves. They all have unique, in-depth backstories, and reasons for doing what they do.

I ask that some thought goes into the other person's character.

Plot:

I can usually think of pretty detailed plots that escalate and evolve and develop over the course of the RP. As of right now, I've finished probably two RP's officially in the ten years I've been roleplaying, so they get to be pretty long.

I write quite a bit when I have the right muse. I also enjoy being challenged to write more than I do sometimes. So if you have any guidelines or tips for me to write more, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Please read:

Anyway, if you are interested in roleplaying with me, comment here with ideas that you have for an RP genre, and then message me. I get email updates for this site, and I'll be working all day, so in order to keep up, I'll have to see the comments and prepare my replies at work.

Writing Style:

I am wanting to write more along the lines of Alpha thread standards. So, quite a lot. Please keep this in mind. I want to move away from one-liners and be able to deliver some beautiful stuff.

I consider myself literate or semi-literate even if those words are incorrect with what I'm attempting to explain. Basically, I write in very detailed fashion, and with very careful attention to punctuation, spelling, grammar, and sentence structure, to name a few. I am very OCD about that for myself, and I would like to write with people who care about that as well. I like roleplays that read like novels.

I swear a lot. I will drop the f bomb at least ten times in a conversation due to whatever is going on in my life. My characters will drop swear words as they see fit. I don't get a say in that. They have minds of their own, and I allow them to.

I am asking for someone who can at least give me one paragraph (eight sentences), as well as proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. I am not perfect in these things, and if you have a basic grasp of all of them, we'll be fine.

Writing Mood:

I am a rather cheerful and happy person. I enjoy romantic fluff, cuddles, romancey gestures, and more fluff. I enjoy writing it and love living vicariously through my characters' relationships. I like the innocence and cuteness of writing relationships and having them be happy and without conflict.

I am a rather morbid person. I enjoy macabre, the occasional horror movie, but blood and guts keeps me young. I love writing it. I love writing stuff that makes me queasy. I love making myself nearly puke from the mental images I create as I write.

I am disturbed in that sense. I enjoy making my characters experience pain, trauma, and heartache, and with the RP partner's consent, I enjoy causing it for their characters too.

Writing has always been about challenging myself, but I've gotten lazy, and need to find my way back into what I enjoy about writing, which is being proud of a piece I wrote or co-wrote with someone, and knowing I did my best on it.

Writing Themes:

I write about stuff that is difficult to stomach. I write about stuff that triggers people. I write stuff that triggers me. I write about stuff like this to find an outlet for my own personal emotions on these topics. I can write fluff, but I can also write some screwed up stuff.

I write a lot of smutty stuff. A lot. If there's romance, I write smut. Like I said before, I do write fluff, but I do write smut, all the smut.

Hope to hear from people soon!

Current Plot Idea Basics:

A Government Service:
At the age of eighteen, every child is put into a raffle drawing, in order for the government to pull a name or multiple names, and decide who is best going to serve them in their research. Nothing is known about the research, only that those children chosen for the research are never seen or heard from again.

MC/YC are chosen (can be chosen at different intervals, as these raffles are gathered and picked out on the 31st of December of each year. They are taken to a lavish hotel where they are pampered and spoiled and prepared for the research they'll be doing. Everything is vague, and nothing is certain, but the government officials assure them that their cooperation is mandatory and their open-mindedness is encouraged.

That night, they are kidnapped from their beds, drugged, and taken into operating rooms. They are coherent for a few seconds, maybe a minute, before someone comes in and drugs them again. When they wake, they are in an abandoned, isolated city in the middle of nowhere, with new abilities they didn't have before.

Vampire abilities: These individuals were depressed in life, were victims of addictive substances, and were always craving some sort of companionship. Through touch, a person can absorb another person's life force and energy, leaving them severely depleted, or dead. This individual will never be sated by absorbing the life force of others. They will have to take more and more until they finally are driven purely by hunger.

Were-creature abilities: These individuals were headstrong and determined, and possibly angry in life. They are social, yet dominating creatures that seek the upper hand. A monthly cycle where the individual turns into a creature for an extended amount of time (can range from a day to weeks to months). Their anger and temper is unmatched, and their strength and violent manners is something one would not want to tempt into appearing.

Wisp abilities: These individuals were shy and bookish in life, and potentially also enjoyed gardening and talking to nature. These individuals have the added abilities of levitation, nature element manipulation, and shifting into a plant for protection. They are soft-spoken and quiet, they hide away a lot and do not like conflict.

More Creature Types to Come

These children have to fight for their lives in a hostile environment that houses newfound monsters and human-turned-creatures like themselves who have lost their humanity. They must find their way back to their home, to find a cure for these afflictions.

The story begins when they wake up on the operating table.

Amnesia Epidemic:

Memories for Currency. That is the philosophy of the futuristic city of Moryak. If you need a loan, depending on the memory you offer, you can get a loan from $5 to $5000. How important the memory is to you is how much it is worth to the buyer. The memory becomes their own, as if they had lived through it.

You can also sell your memories for information. You need to find out if someone's hunting you? For the right price, the right memory, you can find out not only who, but what they are planning on using, when they are planning on doing it, and a number of other factors involving the hunt.

You are a memory dealer, with a plethora of memories that are not your own, but you feel are your own. You sell them for currency to survive, and buy them. The more valuable, the higher they sell. You know the right people, and the right way to convince the seller to pick a precious memory.

But what happens when a young woman approaches you, saying that her fiancee has forgotten everything about their plans with each other, their time together, and her, and she wants you to take her memories of him away as well.

MxM Romance: Gargoyle and Human
My character is a gargoyle general currently inhabiting your character's village and running it much like a slave camp. Your father has a large amount of debt from borrowing from the army's money reserves in order to save up money to try to escape the village.

My character finds out and takes your character away to serve him and the army as a servant. Your character's father is furious and tries to take you back, but my character raises hell and denies the demand, and makes things worse for your character by saying he will provide for the army in their need for blood.

The story begins when the general shows up to take the son away, back to the army barracks.

Pairing Ideas:

Human/Mixed Rps:
VampirexHuman
HumanxHuman [Apocalypse]: MxM FxF MxF
HumanxWere-creature: MxM FxF MxF
HumanxHuman [Fantasy/Medieval]: MxM FxF
HumanxHuman [Sci-fi]: MxM FxF MxF
HumanxFae: MxM FxF FxM
AngelxHuman: MxM FxF FxM
PunkxJock (HumanxHuman): MxM FxF FxM

Fandom Inspired Rps:
The 100-inspired Rp: FxF MxM MxF [no canon characters]
Mass Effect-based Rp: FxF or MxM or MxF [canon characters mentioned, but not played]

Paranormal/Fantasy Rps:
DemonxHuman Rp: MxM or FxF
AngelxDemon: MxM FxF FxM
FaexDemon: MxM FxF FxM

Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have an idea for a plot or genre that I haven't thought up a plot for yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi have you considered a mermaid Rp

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi there. I had not. Did you have a plot in mind?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm 

I would absolutely love to do a "The 100" roleplay with you!! I've actually been wanting to do one, but haven't had any ideas? Maybe you do?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:41 am 

hey :)
still interested in doing a rp?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:13 pm 

I am interested in the faexdemon o3o and i can play the girl if you would like :3