All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Disney based RP anyone?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:22 am 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So me and a buddy of mine are working on the starts of a new rp based off an older one we did together. The main bases of the rp will be that your character- a teenager- gets caught in a war between disney villains and heroes while at the Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom theme park. A force field surrounds the park making it impossible for people to enter or leave until the war has a winner- thus having free reign of the park. Your character joins up with other trapped teens and forms a team with one another to help either the villains or heroes win, all while having to survive the whole ordeal themselves. As another bonus, as time goes on your characters continued exposure to magic causes them to develop their own powers themselves. More details about the story will be given once the OOC of it is posted.

The characters choices for the rp are going to be of classic disney characters; villains and heroes, regular teens caught in this huge mess, and teens who in the end will join the villain's side.

I just want to know how many people would be interested joining this rp so we have an idea of it's scale and possibilities for expanded plot lines.
If you're interested post something here as well as any suggestions or questions you would like to ask.
Thanks!

-Zana

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Also no need to feel hesitant about joining if you don't know much about Disney or the theme park. If you need information, me and the co-maker of the rp will help you. I live in California and have never been to the WDW theme parks myself so no worries about being super accurate, we mostly wanna do this for fun.

So, any takers?

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Sounds interesting! I really like this Idea

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

@CleverFox101 If you want to join the RP, you can add your form in the Beta OCC area the RP is called Disney After Dark.
I think we are looking for at least one more teen and I know there are a lot of characters open, hope that helps!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Okay, Ill make a reference either today or tomorrow if i have time. Thanks for the follow up.

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

@CleverFox101 Your welcome, I hope you enjoy the RP