All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alt Shift
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

Blog: View Blog (0)

You awake with no memory of who you are, you came into this world as a blank slate, as an advent. Whatever you were in the past, this is an alternate reality and you have a chance to begin anew. Whatever you appear as is of the self image as per the Metas who populate this world the moment in time before you became an advent. All new arrivals at Default are called advents and they come from all walks of life regardless of age, meta or spectrum. Advents are not born, they simply arrive for whatever conditions there are and each are unique through and through. All advents have access to the Shift which is a systematic force of influence much like one would describe magic. Shifts come in different spectrums which represent an element or have an affinity to effects by the basis of color. The Shift alone is a power not understood and each advent has a limitation of how far they can Shift much like a mage using up a mana pool.

The Shiftverse itself is vast like the infinite skies above with a seemingly limitless boundary should one be brave enough to cross the chaos beyond the known divisions. The world is traversed by the net via land based frames (trains) or airborne rays (airships) accessible by all. Mechanizations, governments, religions, cultures, arts and institutions are both unique and faint parallels in every division in the same way each division is unique and based on a parallel. The shiftverse is not a multiverse and such a thing runs contrary to what the shiftverse is as the shiftverse is a verse of its own right due to the symmetry.

The Symmetry is a phenomenon of which things in the Shiftverse have a parallel existence to the “other side” and one is based off the other and vice versa.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: AltShift
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 am 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

Color me interested

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Alt Shift
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:17 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Color is all well and good but I like to have more interest before rolling out the carpet.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Interested in hearing about some more.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:50 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

OOC is nearing completion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:31 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

I regret to announce that I'm scrapping this RP.