All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:16 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Check OOC for Sheets and more information: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48863

Hello, Welcome to another BunnyMama Role-play. Today for you, I have a great role-play in store. I have been working this role-play out for quiet sometime. So you have seen the title. "Magic the Gathering." You probably thought, 'Huh, what is this about?' Well my friend. This is a very interesting set I have for you.

In this role-play we will only need the cards once. So you wont have to get them out and keep them out. I will have the Ooc set up for you in a little bit. But in this role-play you will be a wizard. On which you will set up a character sheet for. You are controlling an army of MtG creatures. Your instants, sorcery, artifacts and enchantments are your ability. In the role-play you will be making it look like it is a real battle. Normal Magic the Gathering rules apply but life points will be higher, to make the game last longer.

So I hope you are interested, because I want to get this game up. To see how it runs. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer. What am I gonna do? Go all Monty python rabbit on you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace