All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Werewolf Town
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the wilds of Montana there lies a small town run by a special group of people. Many of the townsfolk think of them as a mob but others know the truth, the town is home to a pack of werewolves. For generations this has been their home and they have ruled with an iron will but something is happening. All across the country packs are being destroyed and the survivors are converging on the town; some to seek refuge, others want the land to restart and some want revenge. These wolves have grouped loosely together and are ready to do what they need to keep surviving. But there is an enemy greater than the two sides that may destroy all of them if given the chance.

This plot can be changed around a bit. I really want a contemporary werewolf rp and this plot fits the characters I want to use. Any suggestions are welcome. I'm hoping everyone can play multiple character just FYI and I prefer small groups.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Town
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

I can play multiple characters and have fancied doing a good werewolf RP for ages! It'll be nice to see the social differences of different packs being played out-- no doubt you'll see a lot of friction, you always do when one group moves in on top of another! I'm totally game if you're still up for this?

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Town
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Is anyone still interested in doing this? Is it happening already? I was actually looking for modern werewolf RP specifically!