All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm 

Hanging stockings with care

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm looking for 1x1 or small groups (4 or less) to rp with on any of the ideas listed here. I'm also open to playing all but the bleach story with Anthro characters.

Bleach
I haven't really hammered out the details of this one but I have several adventures set up for it. I was thinking of the soul society recruiting living people with high potential and sort of apprenticing them out to shinigami for training. They would have to start with an Asauchi (practice sword ) until they could awaken the zanpakto inside like a traditional soul reaper since their using their own power to start with.

Bedlam
Based loosely off of the bbc show Bedlam. A man reclaims Bedlam asylum and refurnishes it as a luxury apartment complex. His daughter Kate is the estate agent filling the flats to keep the family fortune growing. But all is not as peaceful as it seems. The patients of the asylum are haunting the rooms carrying out their madness on the living. Some one has to dig up what's happening and save the residents.

Boiler Room Cafe
This was an idea I had for some people who wanted to work on short role plays frequently. The premise is the cafe has several pictures hanging on the basement walls that characters would be sucked into and have to find their way out of the picture world (by playing the story). Each time one story ended the next member of the group would come up with a picture and a story to throw the characters into.

If any of my humble offerings have piqued your interest leave me a message PM, Reply, smoke signal (arcane summonings are frowned upon). The purple stamp in my signature will take you to my RP resume where you can find everything you need to know about me, what I'm looking for and what I have to offer. Thanks for dropping by! *waves*

Last edited by Ink13 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:25 pm 

Boiler Room OOC is up and open for 2 more players at this time. (may open up for more depending on how slow it is)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:29 am 

Bleach OOC is up and ready for characters. You can find it Here
Drop me a PM is your interested