All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:09 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to my interest check
Some of these ideas are also in my Omega interest check. http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=48128

First a little about me:
My roleplaying experience is a little more than a year now (my debut was on 13-10-2014), so I am pretty much a newbie.
I like to put my character (and sometimes the characters of my roleplay partners) through pychological torture, even if I try to make a happy character. If I am overdoing this then please don't hesitate to tell me. A dark past is also something typical for my characters, but depending on the roleplay it may take a very long time until it is revealed. I prefer using my OC's and will probably make a new one for each rp. One liners are not really a problem if they are the logical response to the situation.
I prefer to play male characters. I like romance between men (BL, yaoi, MaleXMale, whatever you want to call it), I tend to dislike playing other kinds of romance. Anyway, should there be romance involved then it will go really slow. I like to have an active OOC discussion, either in pm or an OOC thread. I also like fantasy and supernatural stuff. My characters generally tend to be socially awkward or completely socially incapable.

What I hope from you:
First of all I hope that you won't mind my inexperience with roleplaying. I expect that you also involve yourself in the plot. That we share at least a little of our "evil plans" with eachother so that we both can lead our characters into it correctly.
And most of all I expect that you respond at least once a month. Although I would preferat least once a week more. if you stop replying then I may send you a reminder because you may have forgotten about our rp or you are too busy. Stuff happens I understand that, so let me know when you will stop responding for a while. Should you not respond anymore then I will assume that you have dropped our roleplay and don't want to continue anymore. Although I would prefer that you would just tell me that you don't want to go on anymore.

Now to the plot ideas that I have:

1 x 1 ideas:

1) Fortune teller x Rich. This is not the title XD. This would be a MaleXMale 1x1. The only thing I have planned is the first encounter of the two. We would need to see where it goes as we go. The forune teller would be my character, and the only prerequisite I have of your character would be that he is rich (and preferably seme).

2) Game fandom. I am not a gamer at all and I have no clue about games. Should you be okay with that and have a great idea for a game based rp then let's start our discussion. Whether it is the player falling into the game or the setting is in the game itself is no difference to me. My character would probably have amnesia to cover for the fact that I don't know about the game.

3) Fandom. Not so sure about this one, but who knows maybe we like the same stuff and it is doable as a rp?

4) *insert your idea here* Should you have a great idea for a 1x1 and think that I would be your ideal roleplay partner then tell me and we can see from there.

My group roleplay ideas:

1) Adventure RPG. For three people (including me). This one is based on a story that I am writing so I may be pushing a little bit here and there with the general story line. As for characters you can choose between swordfighter or healer, because the mage is mine XD This is just for starting, later on we could add more characters but a basic adventure team consists of a knight/warrior, a mage and a healer. I will take care of all your npc needs and already have a complete world prepared with guilds and magic. The world has absolutely nothing to do with ours, it is a fantasy world. Whether you want any characters being involved with eachother in a romantic way can be discussed but we could also leave the romantic aspect out.

2) Supernatural High School. For four people (including me). Set in a world like ours where a part of the population has supernatural powers. These people usually hide and go to normal high schools, but there is danger approaching. To start everyone can only have two characters: one "hero" and one "villian". Even though I got inspired by Sailormoon for this plot, it will only seem alike to people that are really familiar with season 1. (no sparkly magical girl transformations). I only have the general lines of the plot prepared so much is open for discussion or see where it goes.
Currently this one is being put into action, the OOC thread is being linked here http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48254 We might have enough people, but it could also be that we are ready to add more people so PM me if you still want to join!

3) Music/Band. For four people (including me). The style of music would be a bit more dark and depressing rock/metal but melodic. Basically each member of the rp would play one band member (preferably all male). The singer is mine ^^. The assumption is that the band is already kind of popular, but didn't have the big breakthrough yet. The members keep their identity as a bandmember hidden because they want to live a normal live despite their love for music. Each can have their own (tragic?) tale. And we can "take care" of eachothers partners is needed. malexmale and malexfemale pairings possible. The story is very open for all your ideas.

4) *insert your idea here* Should you have a great idea for a group rp and think that I would be your ideal roleplay partner then tell me and we can see from there.

Want more info? Interested in roleplaying any of this together? Just shoot me a PM and we can go from there!

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace