All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

There is more to our world then meets the eye. What the general public sees isn't always what is real. There are secrets, those that only few can see. Those that can see the hidden world of ours call it a "wonderland". But this wonderland isn't bright and glorious. its full of darkness deceit, the paranormal. Those that can see it are targets, targets for the corruption of society. Greed, Lust, Lazyness, all the sins of this world are manipulated by the wonderland. no one knows what the wonderland is how it came to be, or if it has always been here. Those that can view it can also manipulate it, and the people who cannot. However as with any society there are rules and those that enforce them. Known as "The Divines" they are a mysterious group with powers close to gods that have set laws in the wonderland. laws that are strict and breaking them means death. No one will ever know a Divine is around unless the Divine reviles himself. Some can make there own personal Wonderland, A piece of there own inner world brought to the outside. Beings known simply as "paranormals" roam the earth born from the negativity of humanity, sins, despair, insanity. what would you do if you were suddenly flung into such a wonderland? if those tales of boogeymen and conspiracies became real?

this is a story ive been working on thts just a general description to gain some interest. let me know if your interested it can be group or 1x1 i dont mind either.

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here
Character Bios found Here

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Interested!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:52 pm 

Angel Of Death

Blog: View Blog (0)

Very Interested!! You can PM me if you want XB

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:31 pm 

greetings update. ive been busy with thanksgiving and stuff i appologize for the delay the ooc wil be up soon. bare with me for there is alot of information to cover. but it will be up sometime soon.

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:23 pm 

The OOC is UP! viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48598

Resume found Here