All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Attack on Atlas!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the year 2020, Humanity successfully managed to achieve a method of Space Travel known as the "Jump Drive" allowing them to spread across the universe to other planets. However the aliens on the other planets were less than thrilled that a 'backwards' race had achieved Space Flight. Some of the aliens sent ships of invaders with mecha technology to ravage the planet Earth. In response to this, Earth created it's own automatons that could be piloted by humans, known as the "Mechoids" allowing them to have a fighting chance. One race with benevolent intentions towards Earth has also started supplying actual mecha into the arsenal of humanity. So if anyone's interested, I'll launch this RP.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Attack on Atlas!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:47 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

That actually sounds like a very interesting concept, and anyone who's seen me around here knows all about my love for all things involving science fiction, haha. I'd certainly be interested in something like this.

What's the alien species who is providing humanity with mech units like? I think that, if it were allowed, I would like to play a member of that species since it sounds like it could make for an interesting character concept.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Attack on Atlas!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:42 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Haha, that's what I was looking forward to with this one!