All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:19 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Thank you for taking the time to read some of my cravings for 1x1 roleplaying. I hope you find something here we can both work on together. Happy RPing.

Some roleplays I’d like others to consider:

Fan based
------------
1. The Land of Faraway

For those of you who have seen the movie, I hope you are a fan. If you have not, you can watch the movie on youtube; it cannot be linked here unfortunately.

Plot: I would like to go on adventures with Benke; we would play the younger children of course and that would mean we would strictly adhere to PG-rating only, no exceptions. I have always wanted to go on an adventure, relive my childhood, and go on medieval adventures. I would play the role of ‘ Mio’. Unless there is a hard core fan; then I'd like to play Jiri who plays the magic flute and is a shepherd who needs to turn into a warrior.

2. The Never Ending Story:

Plot: I’d like to play as an adventurer over 18 with the Child-Like Empress. I’m not sure the specifics, I just know the Ivory Towers should be in imminent danger and the whole fate of Fantasia should be on the brink of complete disaster.

3. Heartlands:
I am seeking a specific roleplay for Heartland. I would like someone to play Amy (played by Amber Marshall). I have always wanted Amber Marshall to be my sister (and by this, I mean exactly that: nothing more than PG here.) I would play a long lost brother that stumbles on to Heartlands, whether she finds me knocked unconscious or I am a customer at the lodge at Heartlands or any number of other ideas. Basically, I want us to discover we're siblings with tons of drama and excitement and obviously Ty has to be part of this as well. (Not sure if they are married in the series [Ty and Amy] now but if so – that is fine.) Once we know we’re siblings, I’d like to go on adventures with Amy too. All our characters are older than 18.

Independent story lines
-----------------------------

1. Talent Show – Holodeck Edition.

This would be based on only one principle of the Star Trek series as it really is not related to Star Trek: in the year 3032, civilizations still appreciate the arts and the theater. With the new holodeck features, however, it is wholly possible to re-create a simulation of a story or theater or have the holodeck create it’s own worlds based on certain genres.

I am looking for a female best friend in the Federation who wants to be a judge with me. We have been given the finalists for three interactive novelists who have written their stories and programmed it in the holodeck. One genre is medieval 15th century fantasy; a second genre is modern day science fiction; a third genre is fairy tales. One of the finalists will win the prize of a lifetime. The prize? Going on a real life classified adventure through the federation.

2. Two Angels, not just one

SUMMARY: Story of a father coming to terms with his daughter's alternative lifestyle; it is meant as a sweet story.

A terrible accident causes the death of a 39 year old man’s wife; his daughter, a 19 year old college student, comes to the funeral. While she is very distraught, she is angry at her father because of an argument they had many years ago in which they stopped talking to each other. Her father found out she was gay; he was a homophobe. However, the deep depression he is now entering into after his wife’s death has caused a serious problem. At the wedding, he passes his daughter a note of an intention for suicide, but a plea to let him die in peace and to involve no one. He was saying his goodbyes and asking for forgiveness. Can she save him, does she want to save him? Can her relationship with her Dad be restored, and will her Dad realize that he actually does have two daughters that love him in spite of himself, not just one? Can the father’s complex emotional and psychological past be redeemed, or is he doomed to failure from the start? (Must be PG story line all the way.) Can the father ever learn that he really has two angels (your character and your lover's) watching him, not just one.

#3) You are not going to like what she's become.
You are not going to like what she has become
-----------------------------------------------------

"You are not going to like what she has become" Darren told the mother when asked if she could accompany him to the kidnapping.

Darren Wilson stayed afloat because of this dangerous side business; while he seemed to live the perfect life on the outside, the many cults and horrible influences he had willingly subjected himself to was the hazard of the job. As a deprogrammer, Darren’s relatively young career would probably soon be over. Most cult groups invited the marginalized, the ignored, and the young. Approaching 31, it would soon be clear that his story in gaining entrance to various cults would not make sense.

Still, here he was. Almost all the cult groups were the same; this one was called St. Peter’s way prayer group; but it had turned into far more than just a few people praying on a Wednesday night. It had turned into a full blown mission compound in the mountains. He had been here for 4 months now; the whole time he had been pretending to be part of the group. (After all, the group had to learn to trust him so he could do his work.) Candles were lit, promises made, love shown. The leader, Peter Aldo, had just revealed he was the mighty messiah of the times and that soon – he would call down an angelic army of beings to rescue the entire group. Darren was amazed that every morning at 5:00 am, a trumpet would sound as if it was a wake up call. Today was the day; Darren didn’t know if Peter Aldo planned on ‘rescuing’ his people today (which was usually code for ending their life, at least that's what he learned in these groups). Darren only knew his mission was to rescue a girl [this would be **your** character] from this terrible compound.

The challenge is that all normal cajoling, all normal persuasion or reasoning on this young lady had failed to produce even doubt in her. He was hired by the mother to rescue her; and that was what Darren was going to do. Unfortunately, it would have to be by force. A kidnapping.

Then he could deliver the woman to the mother and be done with? No; unfortunately, it was just the beginning of a long process of deprogramming. Exactly how could a young woman in her mid 20’s get caught up in such a place?

And would Darren begin falling for the woman he rescued, tortured by her insistence to go back to the cult? Could Darren handle his own temptations?

#4) Child Menace
Another RP that took a life of its own in my head; not my favorite.

I saw in my blog today that I had a topic that I posted to myself which is an undeveloped roleplay. Please read it below and see if there is anyone who would like to pick it up. I'll play the 'distracting' angel and you play the heroine! Yay!

"It's just a human child, sir. She probably has no clue what she's doing!"

Moving over to the Lazarus computer and placing his hand over the screen's magnetic sensor, a bunch of numbers and graphics suddenly fill the monitor with a few 'work' sounds indicating the importance of the equipment.

"There are 28,000,000 births this year on planet earth alone. They have well exceeded 7,000,000,000 in population. Each soul has the capacity to colonize three times as many life forces on planet Aergon. The Lazarus machine has done a good job harvesting the 'zoe' life forces of 1/8th of them. Once the population is sufficiently sustainable, and since we are training each and every new human unit for conquest, we'll be able to rule earth with a rod of steel! I don't think you need to be reminded of that, automaton."

"Yes, captain. But what does this girl have anything to do with it?"

"She is dangerous; of the 7 billion human creatures on the planet, none of them have done what SHE has done! All the human children draw pictures, write stupid stories, and have wild imaginations at night. But, this one ... when she dreams, when she writes, when she draws - her fantasy becomes reality on Aergon! Last week, a mighty dragon traversed the land. Thankfully, it wasn't drawn very well and was easily defeated. Then, a sweet, happy human family suddenly appeared out of no where. Again, we were lucky she did not write a story along with the picture; who knows if those putrid creatures could then be so easily indoctrinated.

"The Lazarus machine has never seen anything like this; it cannot account for this anomaly. I'd like my armies to be ready by the end of the year; but, there is one loophole. HER! Maybe she doesn't know what she is doing; but she is doing it. So, she must be distracted with other things. Anything but writing, drawing, or thinking up fantasy stories."

"But captain, how are you going to manage that?"

"I've got a favor owed to me by a particularly distracting angel ..."

These are just beginning ideas, I am completely open to any you may have.

Other than no god-modding and no controlling characters you're not playing, I want the roleplays to be fun, yet also an exploration of emotions, psychology, and adventure in the written word.

Feel free to PM me.

Sincerely - Peter Teo

Last edited by MioYum_Yum on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:06 pm 

New stories added.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I really like You are not like what she has become... May I join you...?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:20 am 

New and ready to RP.

Blog: View Blog (0)

I like the holodeck-novel idea. PM me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 am 

Princess Kyra and Grnmachine - I would be honored to roleplay with you! Let me RP you later today and set something up.

Also, I'm going to temporarily close this thread because if I get more tan 3 games going, I'll be lost!

Thanks guys for taking a chance on me! :) - Mio