All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:46 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I don't mind doing any theme really, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, supernatural, doesn't matter as long as romance and drama is involved. I would like to do a Harry Potter rp, or maybe a Fairy Tail one, or a Star Trek one. As I said though, open to anything, just let me know if you'd like to do a romance, from a specific setting or not, cannon characters or not, doesn't matter.

Sadly I probably won't be able to post too quickly or with much consistency, I'm dealing with some stuff IRL. I've been gone from this site for a long time because of it, but since it isn't going away I want to try to rp regardless. I just hope I can find someone who doesn't mind waiting a bit for posts.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:36 pm 

Hey, I would be down to start a roleplay with you if you are still interested. I was in the same boat, I've been gone for more than a year dealing with hard things life has throw at me but I just came back to the site today and am looking for a couple roleplays. We can brainstorm an idea :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:51 am 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

I would love to. :)

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:12 pm 

Perfect! I will PM you :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:14 pm 

I know you asked for a 1x1, but could you concider letting me on the band wagon. Maybe have a character who's a close friend to one of your characters and ends up creating a conflict as he is also interested in the other person's character. Story tellers rarely put in a character that makes the relationship of the main protagonists a complication. At the very least not a friend. Still, no hard feelings if you guys don't want this to get too complicated.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:43 pm 

Halcyon, I would be perfectly fine with that if we do end up starting the roleplay :) I still haven't heard much on it. It's also up to Kitten though!