All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The forgotten Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:00 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

This role play is about a ruthless king who fought wars with neighboring kingdoms and was cruel with his citizens of his kingdom. One day he was fighting a war when he was later killed not before saying his final words to his citizens "When my kingdom is gone from both time and history I will not let any of you leave here with your lives." This scared the kingdom so much they buried the king out side the kingdom borders so he would not know where the kingdom is thinking they and the kingdom where gone but that was not the case the king came back and haunted the kingdom but asa demon a creature of pure evil. The kingdom is later found by a new queen of the neighboring kingdom when she sends her knights to find any of the survivors of that kingdom just to find 11 of the original 120 citizens one is totally crazy which no one believes even when they are telling the truth and the knights are being hunted by the kings spirit.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 am 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Blog: View Blog (0)

You have no idea how much I laughed at the poor citizens burying there king elsewhere. Consider me interested.

Will you be assigning people to the crazy person and the demon king?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace