All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey gang!

I’ve been away for a while but am rearing to get back into the groove. I’ve written a few RPs on this site but still consider myself a noob, so apologies if any part of this is off base ;)

I have this crazy idea of a pulp-fiction style story right out of old Hollywood. (Closer to the Indiana Jones movies than Tarantino’s film). I might even try to visualize the action in black and white like I was watching an old movie.

Either way, I was thinking along the lines of a fast-paced adventure/romance set sometime in the first part of last century. I would prefer to play a male character, and it would be great to have a female lead to write with.

If this sounds just crazy enough to be interesting then write back here, send me a telegram or drop a dime anytime.

Thanks!
Mike

Last edited by TinMan on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 am 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm starting up a new thread shortly and am going to close this request for now. Thanks!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace