All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:48 pm 

Still awaiting my easy button for life.

Blog: View Blog (0)

LF someone to do a Harry potter rp. Not much of an idea for a plot though, sorry. Just really craving an HP. I do have some details for my side of things.

I will always play as an OC. I dont care if it's marauders, the trio, or second gen. And I dont care if you play as a canon as long as it makes sense. I don't like messing with the story very much as I'm very protective of it (because I'm so obsessed with it.) So there is no "Harry's girlfriend" or the like.

My character will either be a Slytherin or Hufflepuff. I prefer Slytherin but can do either. Just because they are polar opposites won't change my characters personality.

My character: female, usually 6th-7th year, born into a Slytherin family, normally shy and quiet, loyal to a fault,
Difference:
Hufflepuff- more kind. She tries to be as ruthless and uncaring as her family but can't bring herself to do it.
Slytherin- more heartless and can be rude when pushed.

Not a very good description I realize but it's almost midnight and I'm running on very little sleep. My posts will be much better I assure you.

Speaking of, at least one good paragraph.

I'm up for romance, adventure, whatever you'd like. My character is bi so a fxf romance is fine, actually might prefer it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Also craving to do an infamous: second son OC rp if anyone's interested.

Last edited by TheMadAce on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: LF 1X1 Harry Potter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:32 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I would be down for either, as I am the cause the last Second son rp died >.>

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: LF 1X1 Harry Potter
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 am 

As long this one doesn't die, I'd be willing to do a second son rp. Pm me if interested. @GoatBoy19

To everyone else, still looking for an hp partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm 

I could be down for this if you're still looking.
I used to be on the Potterboards before they changed them to a Facebook page.

I have a very wide variety of characters and would love to do something original.
But I warn you, I can match your one paragraph, however should I get carried away in an idea or response, you may recieve something akin closer to a page.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:36 am 

@matthewriddle
I am still looking actually. You can write as much as you want. I'm usually the type that can match my partner/s posts. The one paragraph thing was a minimum, but I prefer more so no worries :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:52 pm 

Well, if you would like to do a bit of plotting and planning, just let me know.
PM would probably be best for that and we can figure it out.

I must admit that I seem to keep losing RP's and it takes me awhile before I am able to find another, so there could be a bit of rust that needs some sanding off.